The best pull-on work boots discussed in this article is made for extreme working conditions; these slip-on boots offer many protective features as well as superb comfort and ease of use.
Work boots have the primary function of providing the wearer the maximum amount of protection in the particular work field that the wearer is going to be using them.
Pull-on Work Boots are work boots that offer all the required protective, comfort and durability features of a normal heavy duty work boot with the added feature of being easy to put on and take off because they are slip-on. Many factors will affect your choice of the most suitable pull-on work boot.
Advantages of Pull-On Work Boots
Anyone looking for a pair of work boots should first consider all the technical specs and their advantages. Pull on work boots are usually worn by masons, construction engineers, concrete finishers and other industrial workers.
Pull on boots have much longer shafts protecting the legs and ankles and keeping you warm and comfortable. Pull on work boots give you more freedom and ease of movement as well as being a shoe that is very easy to put on and take off which is a significant advantage if you need to change shoes regularly or in a hurry.
Here are a few of the fantastic benefits of Pull-On Work Boots;
- The pull-on work boot will provide safety to your feet and toes from falling objects such as tools and other materials.
- This boot offers you superb comfort and support to reduce strain and stress on your feet keeping you comfortable and relaxed during a long work day.
- because there are no shoelaces to tie these boots are very easy to put on and take off which is very convenient especially if you are in a hurry.
- Pull on boots are resistant to most of the elements making them extremely durable and long lasting in even the toughest of terrains and usage.
- The distressed leather used to manufacture the boot will help to keep your feet safe.
Features of Good Quality Pull On Work Boots
They are designed specifically for heavy duty and outdoor industrial work.
They will protect your feet against extreme weather as well as offering many other functions;
- Extra protection of the toe and toe area, some brands offer a steel tipped toe.
- Grip and traction for slippery surface areas.
- A comfortable fit that will not put extra strain or stress on the feet.
- Protection against electrical hazards.
- Provides extra cushioning and support to help reduce heel pain.
- Very reliable in protecting the ankles against sprains and other injuries.
- Rubber sole protects the workers from twist in foot.
- Long collar is up to half of leg below the knee with open mouth etc.
- Durable construction from high quality materials.
- A pull on style for easy on and off.
- Safety features such as a steel toe, electrical hazard protection and waterproofing.
- Comfort features including a supportive and cushioned insole, breathability and good fit.
- A durable slip and oil resistant outsole.
Best Pull On Work Boots Reviews
Here is our list of the best pull-on work boots that are available on the market today:
This is one of the best brands of pull on work boots for men; it has a steady and lightweight configuration with all the necessary comfort features.
- The shaft measures at about mid-calf for the protection of the legs and ankles.
- Expert manufacturing from waterproof premium cowhide, and an impermeable hindrance.
- A steady composite shank and forked configuration guaranteed parity and a perfect fit.
- The soles offer excellent grip and traction even on oily or greasy floor surfaces.
- It’s Advanced and innovative backings, and pads give superior cushioning and support when you move for all-day comfort.
- A wide shank with the addition of forefoot and heel stabilizers gives you strengthened the movement and reduced strain on the foot.
- This work boot is easy to pull on and pull off and will withstand the highest and lowest of temperatures.
- A shock retaining gel pad absorbs shock and reduces strain on the hips and lower limbs.
- It offers a full grain calfskin foot underneath the extravagant sewed full grain cowhide shaft.
- It is a Waterproof slip-on boot that will insulate your feet from water and other liquids.
- Made from a Full grain leather and enforced with a direct-attach welt construction this slip-on boot from Red Wing is one of the most durable work boot today on the market.
- The Endurance outsole gives an excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- The elastic rubber outsole is oil and slip-resistant.
- A removable gel insole board with froth cushioning for advanced comfort and support.
- Twofold sewed Norwegian storm welt construction gives you a durable & quality boot.
- This Justin Pull-On Work Boot is hand tailored to perfection in the US.
- Manufactured from 100 percent bona fide cowhide providing you with a boot that will shape to the form of your foot and give you a perfect soft fit.
- A steel-tipped toe for protection against falling materials and tools.
The Wolverine Wellington 10-Inch Slip-On Work Boots is ideal for heavy-duty work in an extreme environment.
- Offering all the required safety and durability features for the individual dedicated to performance quality.
- The flexible midsole and nylon shank help to absorb shock and the material adapted to give you more flexibility with movement.
- A durable pair of boots that are robust and rugged.
- Superb shock absorption and support to reduce stress and strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- Made of high quality, durable materials.
For the ultimate in protection and durability, you cannot go wrong with the Caterpillar Revolver a tough and protective long length pull-on work boot.
This pull-on boot is trusted by many men to perform and last during heavy duty work in harsh terrain.
- The boot is easy to slip on and slip off for when you have to change shoes in a hurry.
- Manufactured from quality full grain cowhide leather with an extremely flexible outsole for a flexible boot for easy movement.
- A calfskin foot under the parallel cowhide shaft with single sewed excellent year welt, and a round toe, which are all features of comfort and durability.
- This slip-on boot will keep your feet comfortable and supported throughout your entire workday.
- The uppers are manufactured from durable and comfortable genuine leather.
- A protective steel toe protects falling objects and compression hazards.
- The slip-resistant outsole is extremely durable and provides excellent grip.
- A tough and comfortable pull-on work boot with dual pull handles.
- Exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs and cushions all shocks.
- Molded EVA Midsole for lightweight cushioned for feeling comfortable.
- Premium waterproof leather and waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet.
- Antimicrobial Cover for Breathable Comfort and Odor Control.
- Unique “Fingergrip” pull-on feature for an ease of foot entry.
This is a pullover boot that can be extended to fit adequately over your regular footwear.
- Ideal for muddy or wet and dirty terrain, and is easy to clean Pull Over.
- This boot is built with an abrasion-resistant material in the sole, heel and toe for better wear and tear capabilities, and characterizes a profound thick tread for fantastic footing and durability.
- This men’s pull-on work boot has a wide shaft, and fold-over snap making it easy to put on and take off without having to use your hands.
- The overshoe will safeguard your original shoes from wet weather conditions, mud, and salt.
- This pullover boot is 100% elastic and waterproof, it wraps high around the lower leg and has a side-zip outline for simple on and off.
This is a stylish orthotic safety boot with countless features that offer superb comfort as well as protection in heavy duty work environments. These boots have been designed specifically to meet the durability and safety requirements of an industrial, engineering and construction environment.
- 4 Layer EVA cushioning footbed that makes it feel like walking on clouds.
- High-quality leather upper.
- Good balance sustainability with Rubber soles for excellent grip and Outsole with anti-slip properties.
- 100% Waterproof to keep you dry.
- Comfortable Wellington style pull-on work boots.
- An easy to wear slip on boot with a water-resistant full grain leather uppers to keep you dry and protected all day long.
- An air cushioned sole provides excellent shock absorbency and support, while the breathable mesh covered EVA insole keeps your feet comfortable.
- The durable and rugged Trans PV outsole is slip resistant to oil, petrol, and alkali keeping your stable on your feet.
- A padded ankle collar and ankle supports prevent ankle injuries and protect your ankles against any further damage.
- Constructed using durable stitch-welted construction methods for a sturdy and long-lasting work boot.
- The standard wooden shank provides added protection and stability, along with the superior protection of the steel toe.
- Available in a variety of neutral colors.
- Durable and gorgeous Chocolate Apache color leather uppers.
- A touch and slip resistant synthetic outsole.
- Pull tabs at the top for easy on and off.
- The 5 Iron Texon insole ensures luxurious comfort and good support.
Blundstone has been well known for making unique and durable work boots since 1870. They are an Australian based company that manufacture non-nonsense all-around wear legendary work boots.
- The Blundstone 550 is a Rustic Chelsea style work boot designed to be tough and durable.
- The Blundstone delivers in all weather conditions.
- The convenient pull tabs allow for easy on and off.
- This boot is flexible and comfortable with a supportive cushioned insole that can be removed.
- The outsole provides excellent grip on different floor surfaces.
The Carhartt Romeo are comfortable and durable work boots that provide protection against chemicals and repel water to keep you dry and protected as well as comfortable all day.
- Soft and flexible leather uppers that are oil tanned for water-repellency.
- Twin gore openings on each side of the boot flex so that you have room to move and flex your feet.
- A cushioned ortholite insole provides excellent comfort and support.
- The durable and shock resistant rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant keeping you firmly grounded.
- This shoe also provides chemical resistance and protection.
Wolverine is an iconic American brand that combines both superior materials with timeless craftsmanship. The Wolverine Brenner is a low cut work boot that is perfect for both in office and on-site in a less hazardous work environment.
- The Wolverine Falcon features a low cut top manufactured from full grain leather with a breathable mesh lining.
- The cushioned footbed and vinyl acetate midsole provide all-day comfort and support.
- A composite toe for added protection against work hazards.
- The durable and slip resistant outsole will last long and provides excellent grip.
- The uppers are made from soft and flexible leather with reinforced stitching and gored insets on the vamp for durability and comfort.
- The memory foam insole and shock absorbent midsole provide superior support and comfort.
- The Skechers Rockland-Hooper is ASTM approved and rated Electrical Hazard safe.
- The durable rubber outsole meets the OSHA’s non-slip requirements.
- The uppers are manufactured from 50% rubber and 50% Nylon making this boot lightweight and durable.
- The tall shaft features a reinforced Achilles, toe and heel area for durable protection.
- A breathable lining ensures that your feet are kept cool and dry on the inside.
- The gathered collar helps to keep mud, water, and gravel out of the boot while the waterproof materials keep your feet dry from head to toe.
- The blown rubber outsole is slip resistant and provides excellent shock absorption and traction.
- Easy to clean and rinse off after a day in the dirt and mud and easy to remove with the kick-free rims.
A comfortable but sturdy pull-on, steel toe and electrical hazard safe work boot that will also suit your pocket.
- Tough Goodyear Welt construction with high-quality waterproof leather uppers.
- A protective steel toe and electrical hazard protection for safety in any work environment.
- The removable EVA insole and EVA midsole ensure proper support, shock absorption, and comfort.
- A reinforced TPU heel counter for added stability and durability.
- This work boot meets the ASTM standards for electrical hazard safety and Steel Toe protection.
- A durable and slip resistant outsole.
For those small tasks in a less hazardous work environment and those in and out of the office excursions, the Carhartt Romeo is a classic styled low cut Pull-On work boot for everyday wear.
- Four-inch uppers manufactured from soft and supple leather that molds to your feet for a comfortable fit.
- The leather uppers are oil tanned and treated to be water repellant and more durable.
- The twin gore openings at the sides of the feet allow you more room to maneuver your feet in and out of the boot.
- A contouring Ortholite insole provides luxurious cushioned comfort and support.
- Durable Goodyear Welt construction for long-lasting, tough wear and a blown rubber outsole that is bonded to the uppers with a flexible bond.
- The rubber outsole is shock resistant, oil, and slip resistant for good grip on wet, slick or icy surfaces.
How to Choose an Appropriate Work Boot for Your Work Environment
The first and most important factor in choosing any form of footwear whether, for work, sports or casual wear is the comfort and support features that you require for your particular foot type or foot conditions. After that footwear needs to be chosen based on the hazards and risks that are present at your work site as well as the temperatures and weather conditions that you work in.
Here are some of the most frequent present hazards in the workplace;
For anyone who works in an environment where there are electrical hazards or who works directly with electricity such as machinery operators, mechanics, and electricity footwear with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels play a vital role. These electrical hazard protective shoes will protect you against electrocution if you by accident come into contact with an open circuit or live electricity.
When you work in an environment with explosive materials or highly reactive and flammable substance and electrical conductive work boot will prevent the build-up of static electricity that could generate a spark causing an explosion or fire. Work boots are made from thick and durable materials that are not flammable which also protects you against sparks and molten metal that could cause a flame or burn.
Cutting machineries such as chainsaws and other machinery with rotating discs can cause serious injuries. A protective safety boot made from specific materials that create a barrier to protect you against spinning blades, as well as a steel toe will help you stay safe.
Where there is a risk of falling objects in an environment where there is moving of heavy loads, a steel toe will protect your feet and toes against the impact of a heavy falling object that could potentially crash your feet and toes.
Sharp or protruding objects on the floor of the workplace can pose puncture risks which can puncture through the sole of your shoes and into your feet. Puncture resistant footwear has either a very thick and puncture resistant sole made from hard materials or steel or composite plate positioned within the midsole which protects you against punctures.
Rolling Objects and Moving Machinery
Heavy machinery or rolling objects can roll over your feet crushing your metatarsal bones. Metatarsal protective work boots which are work boots with additional protective features along the metatarsal region of the boot or top of your foot will protect your foot against the damage that could be caused by heavy objects or machinery rolling over your feet.
Wet Work Environments
It is important to keep your feet dry to prevent infections and the growth of bacteria that could harm your feet. When you work in a wet or muddy environment, a waterproof work boot should be opted for.
Slippery and Uneven Surfaces
One of the highest rated incidents that can cause serious injury even death in the workplace is slipping or tripping and falling. Wet, greasy, oily, dusty or even uneven floor surfaces are all a risk for slip and trip accidents. A slip-resistant work shoe that provides good grip will ensure that you stay well grounded on your feet.
Comparison Table for Best Pull On Work Boots
|1||Ariat Men's Workhog - Pull On Waterproof Work Boots||Ariat||96|
|2||Red Wing Men's Irish Setter 83905 - Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Slip-On Work Boot||Red Wing||94|
|3||Justin Men's J-max - Steel Toe Pull-On Work Boots||Justin||97|
|4||Wolverine Men's Wellington 10-Inch - Most Comfortable Slip On Work Boots||Wolverine||94|
|5||Caterpillar Men's Revolver - Steel Toe Pull-On Work Boot||Caterpillar||97|
|6||Timberland Pro Men's Helix - Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Slip-On Work Boot||Timberland Pro||96|
|7||Tingley Men's 1400 - Pull Over Galoshes Boots||Tingley||94|
|8||LaCrosse Men's Quad Comfort 11-Inch - Wellington Orthopedic Work Boots||LaCrosse||94|
|9||Dr. Martens Men's Industrial Strength - Slip On Steel Toe Work Boots||Dr. Martens||97|
|10||Chippewa Men's 10 - Pull-On Working Boots||Chippewa||95|
|11||Blundstone Men's Super 550 - Ankle Length Slip On Work Boot||Blundstone||94|
|12||Carhartt Men's Romeo - Non-Safety Pull On Work Boot||Carhartt||95|
|13||Wolverine Men's Falcon - Low Cut Slip On Work Boot||Wolverine||94|
|14||Skechers Men's Rockland-Hooper - Low Cut Pull On Work Boots||Skechers||96|
|15||Muck Boots Men's Original - Pull-On Waterproof Work Boots||Muck Boots||96|
|16||Stanley Men's Dropper - Affordable Pull On Work Boot||Stanley||95|
|17||Carhartt Men's Romeo - Low Cut Non-Safety Pull On Work Boots||Carhartt||95|
Are Pull-On Work Boots the Right Choice for You
Most Pull-On Work Boots has a wide shank and heel stabilizers to improve comfort and support. Pull-On Work Boots also help you to maintain good posture which relieves pressure on your lower back. A pull-on work boot is easy to clean and will hold up to almost all conditions and terrain.
A pull-on work boot can offer all the protective features of a lace-up safety work boot such as a protective steel or composite toe, electrical hazard protection, and an oil and slip-resistant outsole.
A pull on work boot also has all the required comfort features such as a moisture wicking lining, breathability, cushioned insole and supportive midsole.
You get Pull-On Work Boots that are made from different materials for various terrains and work conditions such as Muckboots made for working on a wet and muddy terrain.
Who are Best Suited to A Pull-On Work Boots
Pull on work boot is a boot that is easier to put on and take off so if you are someone that needs to change shoes in a hurry or get dressed in a hurry a pull-on work boot is your best bet. Other than that it all comes down to your personal preference for wearing a pull on or lace-up work boot.
In any work environment where you work with large tools and heavy machinery that your shoelaces could get caught in a pull-on work boot is a much safer option.
The Pull-On work boot has become so popular that some job site’s safety regulations require you to only wear a pull-on work boot. Pull-On Work Boots are just as popular if not more than their lace-up counterparts because they offer the same levels of toe-protection, slip resistance, puncture protection, waterproofing, and even electrical hazard protection.
A pull-on work boot is designed with comfort in mind while still maintaining all the features of an approved safety work boot; they are convenient and times saving, making them a very sought after safety footwear for more and more heavy duty and industrial workers.
Table of Contents
- Advantages of Pull-On Work Boots
- Features of Good Quality Pull On Work Boots
- Best Pull On Work Boots Reviews
- Ariat Men's Workhog Pull On Waterproof Work Boots
- Red Wing Men's Irish Setter 83905 Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Slip-On Work Boot
- Justin Men's J-max Steel Toe Pull-On Work Boots
- Wolverine Men's Wellington 10-Inch Most Comfortable Slip On Work Boots
- Caterpillar Men's Revolver Steel Toe Pull-On Work Boot
- Timberland Pro Men's Helix Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Slip-On Work Boot
- Tingley Men's 1400 Pull Over Galoshes Boots
- LaCrosse Men's Quad Comfort 11-Inch Wellington Orthopedic Work Boots
- Dr. Martens Men's Industrial Strength Slip On Steel Toe Work Boots
- Chippewa Men's 10 Pull-On Working Boots
- Blundstone Men's Super 550 Ankle Length Slip On Work Boot
- Carhartt Men's Romeo Non-Safety Pull On Work Boot
- Wolverine Men's Falcon Low Cut Slip On Work Boot
- Skechers Men's Rockland-Hooper Low Cut Pull On Work Boots
- Muck Boots Men's Original Pull-On Waterproof Work Boots
- Stanley Men's Dropper Affordable Pull On Work Boot
- Carhartt Men's Romeo Low Cut Non-Safety Pull On Work Boots
- How to Choose an Appropriate Work Boot for Your Work Environment
- Comparison Table for Best Pull On Work Boots
- Are Pull-On Work Boots the Right Choice for You