The summer with its lovely warm weather is usually a season to look forward to, but the hot weather can be quite taxing on your body and feet, especially when you are doing industrial or outdoor work.
Overheating can cause excessive sweating and cause you to feel faint and lethargic amongst other issues. Keeping your feet safe and comfortable during the hot summer months can be quite challenging when you have to wear protective work boots.
Index Table for Hot Weather Summer Work Boots
|1||Bates Men's USMC Durashocks - Hot Weather Work Boots||Bates||97|
|2||Red Wing Men's Heritage Moc - Hot Weather and Summer Work Boots||Red Wing||94|
|3||KEEN Men's Utility Flint Mid - Summer Work Boot||KEEN||94|
|4||Belleville Men's 551ST - Hot Weather Steel Toe Work Boots||Belleville||93|
|5||Dickies Men's Solo - Cheap Steel Toe Summer Work Shoes||Dickies||92|
The Importance of Hot Weather Work Boots
Most work boots can cause your feet to overheat and sweat quite a bit during summer time or in very hot conditions. If you are doing strenuous work that requires a lot of movement, it will certainly make it worse. Sweaty feet tend to rub and chafe and develop blisters, sweat and chafing can also cause skin irritations and athlete’s foot.
Thus having work boots that are suitable for hot weather is almost a necessity. Hot weather work boots will help to keep your feet dry and comfortable, as well as cool and fresh during even the most extreme heat conditions. Having cool and dry feet will in turn also help to keep your body cooler and give you comfort that will significantly improve your work performance during hot weather conditions.
Who Should Consider Work Boots for Summer and Hot Conditions
Having an extra pair of work boots for summer is always an advantage and will help in keeping you cool and comfortable during the sunny season. People who live in areas where the weather is mostly hot and the summer heat can become quite extreme should rather invest in a boot that is specifically designed for hot weather conditions.
Those who are exposed to occupational heat such as in ceramic plants, boiler rooms, steel foundries and many other industrial environments will also need to invest in a pair of hot or summer work boots.
Features of the Best Types of Summer Work Boots and Work Boots for Hot Weather
When you are exposed to very high temperatures keeping your feet cool can help to reduce the body’s temperature, a pair of work boots that are breathable can help to attain this.
Hot weather work boots are made from breathable, and light materials that will keep your feet cool and dry as well as have all the protective features and comfort features that a standard pair of work boots have. Protective features such as the steel toe, waterproof material, and rubber soles can all be found in a comfortable, breathable boot made from lightweight and absorbent materials which make a perfect summer work boot.
Top Summer Work Boots Reviews:
Below are a few of some of the best summer work boots and hot weather condition work boots:1
- A leather and nylon upper that is completely stained resistant.
- The boot comes Moisture Wicking Lining membrane as well the full boot construction to keep your feet dry and cooled in even the warmest of temperatures.
- Mesh padded collar and tongue add support and comfort as well as helping to keep your feet cool and dry.
- The steel toe will keep your toes protected while keeping the boot lightweight.
- The boot comes with a removable shock absorbent insole that offers extra cushioning and support.
- The rubber outsole offers oil and slip resistance as well as excellent grip capabilities.
- Constructed with a composite shank that is lightweight and provides added stability and support.
- The upper part of the boot is made from full grain waterproof leather
- The smooth leather lining technology will help to wick away moisture so that your feet do not get sweaty or wet in hot or humid weather.
- A boot suitable for rugged wear in rough terrain because of its superb durability.
- The leather footbed molds to the precise shape of your foot to improve comfort and give great support.
- The specially designed outsole complete surrounds all the key areas of foot and secures them inside the shoe.
- This work boot is very lightweight and still offers the maximum amount of protection.
- It also features a compression molded EVA midsole that provides extra cushioning and comfort.
- The rubber outer soles provide excellent grip and are oil and slip resistant.
- The removable outsole gives you added comfort and support.
- Made from a breathable and lightweight material; making this the perfect work boot for hot weather.
- The eight-inch steel toe will most definitely keep you protected when working with heavy loads and objects that can fall.
- The Polyurethane removable insoles offer extra cushioning and comfort – you can replace them with your own orthotics in case you have prescription insoles.
- The Vibram outsole provides excellent grip and traction as well as making this boot safe against electrical hazards (ASTM certified).
- The upper portion is made from leather and Cordura (durable synthetic fabric) that will help to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- These boots are not water resistant so they will let your feet breath, keeping your feet ventilates and cool at all times.
- There is a molded rubber covering over the heel and toe area for improved durability.
- This boot also offers fantastic arch support.
- The upper is made from suede leather that is durable, comfortable and breathable as well as offering protection in hazardous working circumstances.
- The mesh padded collar and tongue further provide excellent breathability and cooling features.
- The mesh insole lining for the cushioned EVA midsoles is designed to keep all moisture away from your feet and give you added support and comfort.
- These work shoes are steel toed to protect you when working with heavy loads and falling objects.
- The rubber soles offer extra grip and are slip and oil resistant.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table for Hot Weather Summer Work Boots
- The Importance of Hot Weather Work Boots
- Who Should Consider Work Boots for Summer and Hot Conditions
- Features of the Best Types of Summer Work Boots and Work Boots for Hot Weather
- Top Summer Work Boots Reviews: