Sage green boots are often seen worn by military personnel due to their characteristics that fit a tactical environment.
But aside from sage green tactical boots, other types of non-tactical footwear are also available in this color.
So whether you are in the military, a tactical hobbyist, or simply looking for a casual pair that you can comfortably wear every day, there’s a perfect match waiting for you.
Read on to check out some of today’s top-performing and sleek sage green boots for men and women.
Features of The Best Sage Green Boots
Sage green is a color most commonly used in military uniforms as this palette goes well with camouflage patterns. For this reason, this footwear color is often the go-to choice when it comes to most pairs of tactical boots.
However, this color is not only fit for the military. There are also other types of boots that can be found boasting this cool, earth tone.
And if you are off to look for one, you may want to consider finding a pair that will keep your feet satisfied. Essentially, the best sage green boots often come with the following features:
- Breathable construction which encourages enough airflow and keeps the feet cool and comfortable
- Lightweight and flexible, allowing the feet to move freely and comfortably
- Oil, water, fat, and slip-resistant, providing overall heavy traction which allow the feet to stay planted to the ground regardless of the surface type
- Quiet soles which keep unnecessary squeaks and noises during tactical missions
- Durable and sturdy uppers provide excellent stability and keep the feet protected
- Secure and reliable, ensuring that the laces don’t get in the way of accomplishing daily activities
Reviews: Today’s Best-performing Pairs Of Sage Boots For Men
Are you on the lookout for some nice, comfortable pair of sage boots to add up to your footwear collection? Then look no further than our narrowed-down list of today’s best-performing pairs of sage boots for men.
Skechers is a brand known for its stylish and comfortable range of footwear. Among the brand’s most sought after pairs, as well as topping our list, is the Skechers Men’s Afterburn – a comfortable pair of sneakers that comes with perforated details, intricate stitching, and overlay accents.
- The Skechers Men’s Afterburn boasts premium durability that is achieved by crafting the uppers using a mix of premium, smooth leather along with high-quality synthetic mesh fabric.
- The pair offers impressive grip against varying terrains as they are engineered with high-traction rubber outsoles.
- The pair also offers unmatched comfort as they carry the brand’s signature well-cushioned memory foam insoles.
- These shoes are also designed to keep the feet from feeling strained as they are engineered with shock-absorbing Articu-Lyte midsoles.
- The Skechers Men’s Afterburn is a pair guaranteed to provide a secure, snug fit as they are crafted with lace-up front closure along with reinforced synthetic overlays.
Next on the list is a pair from boot manufacturer Bates. The Bates Men’s GX-8 boasts the timeless look of comfortable, functional sage tactical boots combined with reliable overall protection.
- The Bates Men’s GX-8 boasts durability that is also breathable as the uppers of the boots are made of a mix of premium suede leather and lightweight performance nylon.
- The pair also boasts heavy and reliable grip against slippery surfaces as the pair is engineered with high-traction rubber outsoles.
- Designed to provide unbeatable comfort, these sage tactical boots come with removable, full-length, well-cushioned inserts.
- Engineered to be extremely tactical, the boots are designed with convenient YKK nylon side zippers for easy on and off.
- Reliable and robust, the pair is guaranteed to withstand the heavy-duty demands of the field as the boots are cement constructed.
- Built for tough conditions, the Bates Men’s GX-8 is also bound to keep the feet protected as they are engineered with composite toe caps that meet ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Next up are some sage green hiking boots from Columbia. The Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II is a pair built for the tough demands of outdoor hiking, combined with unmatched comfort and support, ensuring optimal performance.
- The Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II is built to exhibit durability as the pair itself boasts uppers that are crafted using a mix of Pu coated suede leather and mesh.
- Bound to provide excellent traction, these sage green hiking boots are engineered with the brand’s signature Omni-GRIP non-marking rubber outsoles.
- In terms of comfort, these boots are just as reliable as they are designed with the brand’s energy-returning, well-cushioned, TechLite insoles.
- The pair is also designed to be used under all types of weather as they carry a meticulous waterproof seam-sealed construction.
- The Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II is also designed to provide a snug, comfortable fit as the boots are designed with the classic and convenient lace-up closure.
Coming in next on the list is a pair of sage cowboy boots for men that are manufactured by the brand Ariat. The Ariat Men’s Sport Patriot is a western boot that features unsurpassed durability, comfort, reliability, and protection – making it perfect both for a casual rodeo day or a busy day full of work at the ranch.
- The Ariat Men’s Sport Patriot boasts a timeless western aesthetic that is also durable as the boots are crafted with premium leather uppers.
- The pair is also built to keep your feet steady on the ground, regardless of the surface type, as they are equipped with high-traction, Duratread outsoles.
- These sage cowboy boots also take pride in their unmatched comfort as they come with well-cushioned insoles.
- The pair is also designed for easy on and off as they are crafted with 11” shafts along with boot openings that measure about 20”.
- The Ariat Men’s Sport Patriot is a cowboy boot that is very western and American as the pair is designed with an intricate American flag overlay detailing.
NORTIV 8 is a brand known for its wide selection of rugged, functional, and comfortable pairs of outdoor footwear. Among the brand’s most sought-after pairs is the NORTIV 8 Men’s Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots, a pair of sage hiking boots that are built to withstand the heavy-duty demands of the great outdoors.
- The NORTIV 8 Men’s Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots feature breathable durability along with rugged aesthetics as they are crafted with premium leather uppers.
- The boots are also built to provide excellent grip and traction against varying surfaces as they are intricately designed with sturdy, multi-directional lugged, slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- These sage green leather boots are also very impressive in terms of comfort as they are designed with well-cushioned, full-length EVA footbeds.
- These outdoor boots are also built to perform well even under wet conditions as they are crafted to be water and oil-resistant.
- The NORTIV 8 Men’s Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots are meticulously designed to ensure that the feet stay comfortable and moisture-free all day as they come with lightweight, breathable, waterproof linings.
Next up is a pair of sage tactical boots from the footwear giant Garmont. The Garmont T8 Bifida is everything that a reliable tactical boot should be: reliable, functional, lightweight, durable, and comfortable.
- The Garmont T8 Bifida boasts breathable durability as the pair is crafted with a mix of premium suede leather and 600D nylon for the uppers.
- The pair also provides heavy grip and traction even on the most slippery surfaces as they are engineered with heavy-duty rubber outsoles.
- Committed to providing all-day comfort, these sage tactical boots are constructed with well-cushioned, polyurethane footbeds.
- The pair is also built to keep the feet dry and free from any unwanted moisture and bacteria as they are designed with quick-drying uppers.
- The Garmont T8 Bifida is a pair that is designed to provide a secure and snug fit as they come with nylon webbings and metallic eyelets.
Making it to the list are some sage work boots from Bates. The Bates Men’s Delta-8 features impressive comfort and stability, combined with breathable durability as the pair is crafted using only premium, high-quality materials.
- The Bates Men’s Delta-8 boasts breathable durability as it comes with uppers that are made of a mix of premium leather and synthetic materials.
- These sage work boots are also impressive in terms of grip and traction as they are engineered with rugged, multi-terrain Vibram mutant outsoles.
- The pair is also built for comfort as they come with the brand’s iCS technology which lets you customize the overall feel and comfort of the boots.
- The Bates Men’s Delta-8 is a pair of boots engineered to keep the feet dry and ready for all types of weather as they are equipped with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex linings.
Finishing off our top picks are the most comfortable sage green boots from Reebok. The Reebok Men’s Sublite is pair built for tactical purposes combined with extreme durability and impressive comfort.
- The Reebok Men’s Sublite is designed to be durable, but at the same time, breathable as the boots are crafted with a mix of premium suede leather and mesh uppers.
- These tactical boots are also built for all sorts of terrains as they are engineered with high-traction rubber outsole.
- Designed to provide unbeatable comfort, the pair comes with the brand’s well-cushioned MemoryTech Massage footbeds.
- Robust yet lightweight, the pair also provides excellent support and stability as they come with Sublite foam midsoles.
- The Reebok Men’s Sublite is a pair that encourages comfortable flexibility as they are designed with full-foot flex grooves.
Top-rated And Most Comfortable Sage Boots For Women
Sage is a nice color to add up to anyone’s wardrobe, and this color isn’t only made for the guys. Women, too, can add up more character to their day-to-day style by wearing a nice, comfortable pair of sage boots.
And if you’re a lady who happens to be looking for a pair, then you have come to the right place. Below are some of today’s top-rated and most comfortable sage boots for women.
Topping the list for the women’s is a pair from Merrel. The Merrell Women’s Moab 2 GTX is a hiking shoe that is designed to withstand the heavy-duty demands of the great outdoors without compromising performance and comfort.
- The Merrell Women’s Moab 2 GTX is crafted to be durable as they come with uppers that are made of synthetic leather and mesh.
- The pair is built to provide excellent traction against all types of terrains as they are equipped with sturdy Vibram® TC5+ outsoles.
- These hiking shoes also won’t disappoint in terms of comfort as they come with the brand’s signature M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA footbeds.
- The pair is also designed to offer high-performance stability and flexibility as they are designed with Merrell air cushioning heels along with molded nylon arch shanks.
- The Merrell Women’s Moab 2 GTX is crafted for all types of weather as they have been engineered with GORE-TEX® breathable, waterproof membranes.
The next pair on the list is specially tailored for those who love to garden and work on wet conditions. The Bogs Women’s Sauvie is a rubber boot that boasts a deep, sage green color combined with comfort and durability.
- The Bogs Women’s Sauvie boasts a classic, durable aesthetics as the pair is crafted using a mix of quality textile and synthetic materials.
- The pair is designed to provide heavy grip and traction against varying surfaces as they are engineered with the brand’s BioGrip which are slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- These sage rubber boots are built to deliver all-day comfort as they come with rebound cushioning insoles.
- Designed to keep the feet snug and warm, these boots are constructed with lightweight 3mmm NeoTech waterproof insulations.
- Built for varying purposes, the Bogs Women’s Sauvie is designed to wick away sweat and bacterial build-up as they are engineered with the brand’s Max-Wick technology.
Completing the list for the women’s is a pair from Danner. The Danner Women’s Mountain 600 is a pair of sage hiking boots that feature comfort, durability, and rugged aesthetics. Built to perform, these outdoor boots are definitely worth a spot in everyone’s wardrobe.
- The Danner Women’s Mountain 600 boasts a classic yet rugged outdoor boot look that is guaranteed to be durable and breathable as they are crafted with premium leather and fabric uppers.
- These sage hiking boots are also engineered to perform well against all types of terrains as they are equipped with the brand’s exclusive Vibram Fuga outsoles combined with Mega Grip technology.
- The pair is also built to provide excellent comfort during longer hours of wearing as they come with energy-returning, well-cushioned, open-cell PU footbeds.
- The boots provide reliable stability and support as they are designed with TPU heel frames and SPE midsoles.
- The Danner Women’s Mountain 600 is a pair that is all about delivering optimal performance and snug fit as they are designed with 4” shafts and traditional front lace-up closures.
Comparison Table: Today’s Best-performing Pairs Of Sage Boots For Men
|1||Skechers Men's Afterburn - Lace Up Sneaker||Skechers||98|
|2||Bates Men's GX-8 - Composite Toe Side Zip Work Boot||Bates||97|
|3||Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus II - Hiking Boot||Columbia||97|
|4||Ariat Men's Sport Patriot - Western Boot||Ariat||95|
|5||NORTIV 8 Men's Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots - Outdoor Lightweight Shoes||NORTIV 8||95|
|6||Garmont Men's T8 Bifida - Tactical Boot||Garmont||95|
|7||Bates Men's Delta-8 - Work Boot||Bates||94|
|8||Reebok Men's Sublite - Military and Tactical Boot||Reebok||93|
Comparison Table: Top Rated And Most Comfortable Sage Boots For Women
|1||Merrell Women's Moab 2 Gtx - Hiking Shoe||Merrell||97|
|2||Bogs Women's Sauvie - Waterproof Rubber Boot||Bogs||95|
|3||Danner Women's Mountain 600 EnduroWeave - Hiking Boot||Danner||93|
Questions And Answers
Why did my sage green boots change color when I washed them?
Most sage green boots are made of durable yet delicate, difficult-to-clean materials, such as suede leather. More often than not, these materials can be extra sensitive when it comes to cleaning. Certain chemicals and cleaners can be a little too harsh for them, which causes the color to change.
Where to buy sage green military boots?
You can get sage green military boots at the nearest footwear store in your area. These tactical boots can also be bought online, through the brand’s official e-commerce website or via online-selling platforms such as Amazon.
How to clean sage green boots?
To preserve the natural look of the boots and keep them in good condition, you may want to be extra careful when cleaning them. Essentially, you may want to use a soft-bristle brush when removing dirt from your boots.
A mixture of warm water and some mild detergent may also do the trick for more stubborn dirt. Simply mix the two, lightly apply onto the surface of the boots to be cleaned, and gently scrub.
How to dry sage green boots?
The best way of drying your boots is by simply leaving them out to air-dry under room temperature. As a rule of thumb, you may want to avoid drying them out using direct heat or leaving them out in direct sunlight as these can alter the durability of the boots.
Another way of safely frying them out is by leaving your boots in front of your household fan. The air from the fan is cool enough to dry the moisture out without necessarily damaging your boots.
Which Pair Of Sage Green Boots Is For You?
Sage green boots come in different types and designs. Some are tailored for tactical use, while some are also crafted for less demanding, day-to-day casual wearing. There are also selected pairs that are engineered to perform well for work.
Regardless, a good, reliable, and comfortable pair of sage boots is definitely worth the investment.
And with our narrowed list of today’s top-performing and best-selling sage green boots, which pair do you think will fit your needs and preferences the most?
Work Boots Review may collect a share of sales or other compensation from links on this page.