Orthotic or Orthopedic Work Boots are Boots that have specialized insoles and comfort features to help reduce strain and stress on your feet as well as prevent injuries and pain, while still being durable and safe to use in an industrial or construction and engineering working environment. Orthopedic work boots are also more flexible, lightweight and have added cushioning to support your feet, absorb shock and to offer natural movement.
Comparison Table for Top Orthopedic Work Boots
|1||Z-CoiL Men's Outback - Therapeutic Orthopedic Boots||Z-CoiL||96|
|2||Dr. Zen Men's Big Ben - Therapeutic Extra Depth Orthopedic Work Boots||Dr. Zen||95|
|3||Wolverine Men's Marauder 6-Inch - Contour Welt Orthopedic Work Boots||Wolverine||95|
|4||Dr. Martens Men's Ironbridge - Orthopedic Air-Cushioned Work Boots||Dr. Martens||94|
|5||LaCrosse Men's Quad Comfort 11-Inch - Wellington Orthopedic Work Boots||LaCrosse||94|
|6||Drew Shoe Men's Rockford - Theraputic Orthopedic Work Boots||Drew Shoe||95|
|7||Apis Mt. Men's Emey 504 - Therapeutic Triple Depth Work Boots||Apis Mt.||95|
There are many hazards in industrial working environments, such as; slippery and wet or oily floors, falling objects, heavy loads, and abrasive and chemical materials.Orthopedic work boots are manufactured with all these safety hazards in mind to keep you safe in dangerous terrain but also to offer you the maximum amount of comfort and support in a durable boot.
The Anatomy of a Good Orthopedic Work Shoes and Boots
When selecting the perfect pair of orthopedic work boots, you need to consider the type of work you are doing, your work environment and your foot type and unique requirements. You should keep in mind the special requirements for your foot condition or personal comfort needs to select a boot that is qualified to offer relief and support for your condition or requirements. Keep in mind that although it is an orthopedic shoe, it is still a very high quality, durable work boot. When selecting an orthopedic work boot, here are a few things to look at before you make a decision.
- Make sure that you have the correct size of your feet so that the boot fits comfortably.
- Take into consideration the dimensions of the boot if you want to add othotics.
- Look ate the quality of the material, the design and very importantly the sole of the shoe.
- Look for a lightweight shoe that offers soft comfortable cushioning or padding.
- Heat and cold resistance features.
- Anti skidding non-slip soles for better grip and traction is vital for safety
- Removable insoles are great if you have your own orthotics.
- The heel and platform of the shoe must not be too high.
- Make sure that the boot offers the safety and durability requirements for your specific work tasks and work environment.
Finally, always make sure to buy a pair of work boots that have a money back guarantee, whether you buy from a retailer or online store you orthopedic work boots should offer you complete satisfaction.
Top Recommended Best Orthopedic Work Boots
Orthopedic safety shoes are available in many different styles, colors, and shapes, each with its unique features and advantages. the choice you make will depend on your personal requirements as well as the safety requirements of your job and working environment.1
- The Z-coil shock absorbing technology reduces the pressure on your feet, joints and muscles.
- These therapeutic boots give you comfort and flexibility for smooth movement.
- Added extra support for the ball of the foot to reduce shock and strain.
- An excellent choice if you are looking for work boots for plantar fasciitis.
- Quality made imported booty.
- Manufactured from high-grade leather.
- Designed by New Balance.
- Soft on your feet while remaining robust and durable.
- The Shaft measures up to 4.5 inches from the arch.
- Adjustable circumference.
- A very comfortable fit.
- Can withstand heavy weight.
- A solid rubber sole offering excellent grip on any floor surface.
- Anti-skidding properties.
The Wolverine is a very modern, orthotic, working boot brand with long lasting durability. It usually is known as a fleet boot that does not have any heel and greater shaft. It is a very lightweight boot that offers optimal comfort and support for any foot type. The safety and durability features that this boot offers to make them suitable for heavy duty work in construction, engineering and other outdoor and industrial occupations.
- Made from good quality leather.
- Added safety features.
- Removable insole so you can insert your personal orthotics.
- A flatter sole made from rubber for grip on slippery floor surfaces.
- Anti-slipping soles.
Dr. Martens make and sell top notch quality working boots that are extremely durable with orthotic and foot relaxation functions. You can use these boots for various types of heavy duty jobs because of their anti-skidding capabilities and reliability. This is an indestructible boot with orthopedic comfort features and safety characteristics.
- Softer cushioning for more comfort and support.
- Manufactured from durable leather.
- Rubber sole to avoid slips and improve grip on slippery floors.
- ROLLBAR stabilizing technology.
- Good balance and support.
- Odor resistant.
- Seamless Phantom Line.
- The outsole reduces shock on the feet when walking.
- Weight is 468 gram making it quite lightweight.
- Anti-slipping technology.
These boots are excellent to offer extra support and comfort when you are recovering from a foot or ankle injury. They will also reduce stress and strain on your feet and relieve you of any pain or aches.
- The Quad Comfort technology – is a 4 Layer EVA cushioning footbed that makes it feel like walking on clouds.
- Rubber soles for excellent grip.
- Created from good quality leather, it is one of the best pull on work boots in the market.
- High compression specs.
- Proper balance sustainability.
- Anti-slip characteristics.
- Weather efficient.
- Highly comfortable for even the most sensitive feet.
When purchasing a pair of orthopedic work boots, you will not only have to consider the comfort and support features, but you will also need to look at boot that offers all the safety requirements for your particular occupation. If you are working in an industrial or construction area, you will need boots that provide protection against slips on different types of floor surfaces. A steel toe if you are working in areas where there are falling object, and massive load hazards can also be a necessity.
- Humanmade sole for excellent grip on all floor surfaces.
- Imported quality boot.
- Offers maximum support and comfort.
- Breathable membrane for better ventilation to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Premium full grain leather uppers.
- Anti-slipping technology.
- A great boot to keep all liquids and moisture out.
- Molded EVA midsole for extra comfort and support.
- Built-in Orthaheel motion technology.
This orthopedic work boot offers all the necessary characteristics of a work boot with extra depth for comfort.
- These are Therapeutic Orthopedic work boots with Extra Depth for advanced comfort and support.
- Made from high-quality materials for durability and comfort.
- The sole offers excellent grip on slippery floors.
- A great work boot with added orthopedic functions.
- Extreme comfort and support, especially with feet that have suffered an injury.
8. Timberland PRO TiTAN 6 Inch – Premium Orthopedic Work Boots
An all in one orthopedic work boot that offers all the safety features of a work boot and the comfort and support features of an orthopedic boot.
- Constructed with an Orthopedic grade Polyurethane midsole for cushioning: polyurethane midsoles have a long-life and durability since they do not compress over time.
- A protective toe for work in areas with falling object hazards.
- Work boots that are lightweight and will last you for many years.
- Made from premium, soft, full-grain leather for everlasting comfort.
- Excellent arch support for inner foot stability and support.
- Moisture wicking, breathable fabric inner lining with anti-microbial properties.
- Slip proof rubber outsole that is water, grease, and oil resistant.
- Men’s and Women’s boot available in this brand.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for Top Orthopedic Work Boots
- The Anatomy of a Good Orthopedic Work Shoes and Boots
- Top Recommended Best Orthopedic Work Boots
- Z-CoiL Men's Outback Therapeutic Orthopedic Boots
- Dr. Zen Men's Big Ben Therapeutic Extra Depth Orthopedic Work Boots
- Wolverine Men's Marauder 6-Inch Contour Welt Orthopedic Work Boots
- Dr. Martens Men's Ironbridge Orthopedic Air-Cushioned Work Boots
- LaCrosse Men's Quad Comfort 11-Inch Wellington Orthopedic Work Boots
- Drew Shoe Men's Rockford Theraputic Orthopedic Work Boots
- Apis Mt. Men's Emey 504 Therapeutic Triple Depth Work Boots
- 8. Timberland PRO TiTAN 6 Inch – Premium Orthopedic Work Boots