Chippewa offers a range of boots and shoes that are a blend of modern durability with fine craftsmanship and the finest quality materials. Chippewa is well known for their outdoor and work boots. Their collection is a timeless range of vintage-inspired footwear reflecting their heritage and craftsmanship.
Index Table for Chippewa boots
|1||Chippewa Men's 20066 - Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Safety Work Boot||Chippewa||96|
|2||Chippewa Men's 20075 - Round Toe 10 Inch Pull On Work Boot||Chippewa||94|
|3||Chippewa Men's 26330 - Waterproof Insulated Work Boot||Chippewa||96|
|4||Chippewa Men's 55025 - Steel Toe Logger Work Boot||Chippewa||95|
|5||Chippewa Men's Handcrafted - Rugged and Stylish Work Boots||Chippewa||93|
A Bit of History Behind Chippewa
Chippewa started out as a small shoe factory on River Street in downtown Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin early in 1901. Today Chippewa continues their tradition in supplying only the finest quality rugged boots for every purpose. Every pair of Chippewa boots are designed to reflect only the highest standards and be the most reliable and authentic heritage rich luxury boots. Still today Chippewa has not compromised on the quality and authenticity of their boots even now that they are manufactured on a larger scale.
Some features Unique to Chippewa
Metguard with Poron XRD
Metguard is basically a thermal plastic urethane shield that is manufactured using Poron XRD technology. The Metguard overlays the steel box toe running to the top of the instep to create even more protection for your metatarsals.
An Ortholite insert made from open-cell polyurethane foam is inserted into the shoe and is removable to be washed or replaced. The Ortholite insert is lightweight, flexible and breathable and will not flatten over time. It has anti-bacterial characteristics that keep your feet fresh and well protected.
Chippewa has been producing Steel Toe boots for over 85 years and their GardToe steel safety toe has been designed specifically to protect you against the most common accidents.
Chippewa was one of the first shoe manufacturing companies to introduce a U.S made mountaineering boots with the Italian made original Vibram Soles. Today Chippewa have collaborated to re-issue their cobranded Vibram Soles paying the same attention to the excellent grip, durability and traction capabilities that they offered from the start.
Chippewa XOG (Extreme Oil and Gas) boots have been designed to provide that extra bit of protection in a harsh work environment. These boots have a shock absorbing outsole with ladder grip and a puncture resisting insole for protection against sharp objects. The Achilles heel pad provides comfort and support and the reflective trim enhances visibility. The XOG boots have a more lightweight composite safety toe for a more comfortable all day wear.
The Horween leather company has been supplying Chippewa with some of the best leather in the world for over a century. Horween leathers are made by hand following the traditional techniques and formulas of old world tannages still today.
CSA Sole Puncture Protection
The Soles on a Chippewa boot are extra thick and can withstand impacts up to 125 joules, a force of 270lbs and can resist cracking even after 1.5 million flexes.
Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
Thinsulate Ultra insulation is much thicker and loftier than the usual Thinsulate insulation to provide you with the ultimate warmth and comfort while still allowing freedom of movement. The mid-loft insulation is designed to withstand the harshest conditions on earth and will retain insulating value even in damp conditions.
A DriLex moisture managing system is used that manages moisture, dries quickly and is completely breathable
The Chip-a-Tex waterproof membrane system is breathable and locks water out of the boot.
A solid steel plate is placed in between the insole and the outsole protecting your feet from punctures. The Steel Safety Toe cap also exceeds the ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact and compression.
CSA Electrical resistance
The soles on Chippewa boots resist electrical shock from any environment where there may be accidental exposures and can withstand up to 18 000 volts.
The Steel safety toe meets and exceeds the ASTM F2413-11 standards for compression and impact to keep your feet protected at all times.
Composition Safety Toe
The composition safety toe is lighter than a steel toe and will not transfer heat or cold. It is also non-electrical conductive and does not have magnetic charge properties.
The seam-sealed construction keeps your feet dry and comfortable, free from wetness.
Vibram is the leader in high-performance rubber soles and has always been famous for its quality, performance, innovation and unique design.
Reviews on Some of the Top Rated Chippewa Work Boots
Here are a few of the best choices in Chippewa Work Boots that are available today;1
- The removable cushioned insert provides all-day comfort and support.
- Smooth Chocolate Apache leather uppers that are comfortable and good looking.
- A supportive leather shaft for improved stability.
- The protective steel toe keeps you safe from injuries.
- A Drill Vamp lining ensures comfort and wicks away moisture.
- A Vibram lug outsole for superior traction and grip.
The Chippewa 20075 is a comfortable and quality work boot that has less protective features and is more lightweight for less hazardous work environments.
- A five iron cushioned Texon insole for durability and comfort.
- Rugged leather uppers for a handsome and comfortable boot.
- The thick Rubber Vibram sole supports the feet and ensures a good grip.
- A smart investment for a Go-To works to boot.
A perfect boot for those cold and wet conditions with the protection of a steel toe, the Chippewa 26330 is a tough and classic work boot.
- Smooth Chip-A-Tex construction waterproof Apache leather uppers.
- A Maple Taibrelle lining with a Texon orthotic insole for superior comfort and support.
- The Goodyear Welt Construction provides tough durability.
- 400g of 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm and comfortable.
- A sturdy Vibram outsole to prevent slipping.
An excellent choice for the working man the Chippewa 55025 is a Sportable logger work boot that offers exceptional comfort and protection along with long lasting durability.
- Nubuck leather uppers with a high abrasion nylon lining for comfort and durability.
- The Goodyear Welt PVC storm construction ensures that you have a long lasting and tough work boot.
- The oil and slip resistant lugger outsole will keep you firm on your feet on any surface.
- A comfortable padded collar and grip heel to keep your feet stable and supported.
- The Steel toe offers ultimate protection against falling objects and compression.
A comfortable and durable work boot that is handsomely designed, the Chippewa Handcrafted work boots are rugged and stylish for everyday wear.
- Comfortable and stylish Burnished leather uppers with an American Flag lace pin.
- A durable and high traction Vibram outsole.
- The removable cushioned insert provides all-day comfort and support.
- Sturdy and durable lace-up system with D-ring lacing hardware for a secure and comfortable fit.
Since 1901 the heritage and philosophy of Chippewa remain the same, and they use only the finest quality materials and craftsmanship to build their brand.
You will not regret choosing a Chippewa boot as your reliable and protective work or everyday wear boot.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table for Chippewa boots
- A Bit of History Behind Chippewa
- Some features Unique to Chippewa
- Reviews on Some of the Top Rated Chippewa Work Boots