You can never go wrong with the tried and trusted Steel Toe Work Boots who are loyal and fierce protectors of your toes and metatarsals. Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but your toes and soles will be safe and protected.
Comparison Table for the Best Steel Toe Work Boots
|1||Caterpillar Men's Second Shift - Comfortable Steel Toe Work Boot||Caterpillar||94|
|2||Timberland Pro Men's Pitboss 6 - Wide and Standard Fit Steel Toe Work Boot||Timberland Pro||95|
|3||Keen Utility Men's Milwaukee - 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot||Keen Utility||97|
|4||Irish Setter Men's 83608 - Slip Resistant Steel Toe Work Boot||Irish Setter||95|
|5||Dr. Martens Men's Icon - Industrial Steel Toe Slip-On Work Boot||Dr. Martens||96|
|6||Keen Utility Men's Atlanta Cool ESD - Steel Toe Work Boot||Keen Utility||96|
|7||Wolverine Men's Raider - Shock Absorbing Steel Toe Work Boot||Wolverine||96|
|8||Caterpillar Men's Second Shift - Six Inch Steel Toe Work Boot||Caterpillar||95|
|9||Timberland Pro Men's Pitboss - Steel Toe Work Boot||Timberland Pro||95|
The Composition of a Steel Toe Work Boot
A Steel Toe boot is also known as a Safety Toe boot. A Steel Toe Work Boot is a durable and protective work boot that has a protective reinforcement in the toe area that is made of steel to protect you against falling objects, compression and cutting hazards. A Steel Toe work Boot usually comes combined with a midsole plate that provides protection against punctures from below.
The Advantages of a Steel Toe Work Boot
- A Steel Toe work boot offer you the maximum amount of protection against falling objects that can crush or injure your toes and forefoot, as well as from compression and cutting objects.
- The midsole plate that comes combined with the Steel Toe protects your under foot against punctures from sharp protruding objects.
- A Steel Toe work boot can withstand much higher impact and compression that it’s composite equivalent.
Who Requires a Steel Toe Work Boot
Many companies, as well as industrial legislative policies and insurance companies, require the use of a Steel Toe Safety work boot in individual work settings. Safety Toe or Steel Toe work boots may need to be certified according to certain national and international standards.
If you work in an environment where there are heavy loads and the risk of falling objects such as an engineering or construction environment, then a Safety Toe work boot is necessary.
Work environments where sharp, hazardous objects are lying around or cutting tools also seem viable for a Protective Steel Toe work boot.
Features of a Good Steel Toe Work Boot
- A protective steel cap over the toe area.
- A midsole plate under the foot for protection against punctures.
- Durable and protective upper construction.
- A slip and oil resistant durable outsole that offers good grip.
- A comfortable fit and cushioned insole.
- Other protective features such as electrical hazard protection, waterproofing and chemical resistance.
Best Steel Toe Work Boots Reviews:
Here are some of the top reviewed choices in Safety Work Boots with a Steel Toe;
- Rugged leather uppers with a plush tongue and collar for a comfortable fit.
- A durable rubber sole that offers high traction and is oil resistant.
- Hex-Shaped grommets with a speed lacing system at the shaft for a fast and secure fit.
- The protective steel toe is durable and sturdy.
- Available in dark brown and honey colors.
- Tough leather uppers for comfort and long lasting wear.
- A padded collar for a more snug and comfortable fit.
- The polyurethane midsole wicks away moisture and helps to absorb shock.
- A protective and sturdy steel toe.
- A slip, abrasion, and oil resistant synthetic outsole ensure that you are always well grounded.
- Tough-Tec leather uppers that are tough, abrasion resistant and comfortable.
- Manufactured using Keen Welt Construction for improved durability.
- There are left and right asymmetrical steel toes for maximum protection.
- The removable meta anatomical dual density EVA footbed ensures excellent shock absorbency and superior comfort.
- An oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole that provides exceptional grip on even the slipperiest surfaces.
- Electrical hazard protection for those electrocution risks.
- Tough and comfortable leather uppers for all day rugged wear.
- A supportive and comfortable polyurethane footbed for long days on your feet.
- The steel toe offers extra protection against falling objects and compression hazards.
- This boot meets the ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, electrical hazard and safety standards.
- A tough and durable PU V-Grip outsole for comprehensive slip resistance.
One of the best pull on work boots with a Steel Toe introduced by Dr. Marten. Dr. Marten Are well known for designing the most durable and reliable footwear available, and their boots will last you a lifetime. They may look rough, but the Dr. Marten Industrial Length Steel Toe Boots are one of most comfortable steel toe work boots available on the market.
- The Steel Toe Work Boots for men comes with a heat sealed welt construction along with a wood shank.
- These heavy duty boots are slip resistant and have PVC soles which are capable of dealing with electrical hazards.
- Constructed from very durable leather.
- A synthetic PVC slips resistant sole that provides electrical hazard safety.
- ANSI rated protective steel toe.
- ANSI/OHSA approved work boot.
The Keen Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Boot is your one stop stylish solution for the daily hazardous encounters. This boot is a sturdy but comfortable boot that is perfect for an industrial or outdoor environment.
- These low rise boots have an ESS shank along with slip resistant rubber soles to keep you protected and your feet well grounded on any surface.
- Made from leather and mesh material.
- An oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber sole.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes.
- Dual density compression molded EVA sole for added comfort.
- Mesh liner for breathability and ventilation.
- A meta atomical removable dual density EVA footbed for more support and shock absorbency.
Dating back to the 1883’s, the Wolverine is an iconic shoe brand known for its fine material and timeless craftsmanship. Wolverine designs some of the best steel toe work boots that are available today.
- This hunky steel toe work boots for men by Wolverine is manufactured with smooth full grain leather with a 6-inch lace-up and a leather shaft.
- The padded collar gives extra comfort, and the single stitched welt construction makes this a tough and durable work boot.
- Made from full grain smooth leather.
- A rubber sole for better grip.
- Multishock shock absorbing compression pads that are molded into the outsole.
- Mesh lining that controls moisture.
- Wolverine multi-shot contour welt construction for durability.
- A Removable full cushioned footbed for addednsupport.
- A Nylon shank
- Protective steel toe.
Caterpillar is a brand of boot well known for their long lasting durability, the 2nd Shift Steel Toe Boots are built to last and to offer you the necessary protection that a hard working boot should.
- Manufactured with full grain leather and nubuck, which will not let you down when it comes to comfort and performance.
- The Caterpillar 2nd Shift is designed to keep your feet dry and comfortable in even the highest of temperatures.
- A durable, oil resistant synthetic outsole that provides good grip on slippery surfaces.
- An ankle-cut work boot with padded ankles for extra comfort.
- Features a protective Steel Toe for safety against heavy falling objects and compression hazards.
- A leather lace-up boot with tonal stitching and a padded collar for a comfortable fit that will last you very long.
- Open cell polyurethane footbed with an Agion antimicrobial cover for dry, fresh and comfortable feet all day.
- A polyurethane midsole that will reduce moisture and absorb shock for dry comfort.
- Slip, abrasion and oil resistant Timberland Pro outsole that also provides electrical hazard safety.
- Steel toe for added protection against falling objects and compression hazards.
If you need the robust and ultimate protection of a Steel Toe Work Boot, then you cannot go wrong with any one of these choices. A work boot should be durable, protective and comfortable and never scale down on any of these perquisites. Choose the best choose a steel toe work boot!
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for the Best Steel Toe Work Boots
- The Composition of a Steel Toe Work Boot
- The Advantages of a Steel Toe Work Boot
- Who Requires a Steel Toe Work Boot
- Features of a Good Steel Toe Work Boot
- Best Steel Toe Work Boots Reviews:
- Caterpillar Men's Second Shift Comfortable Steel Toe Work Boot
- Timberland Pro Men's Pitboss 6 Wide and Standard Fit Steel Toe Work Boot
- Keen Utility Men's Milwaukee 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot
- Irish Setter Men's 83608 Slip Resistant Steel Toe Work Boot
- Dr. Martens Men's Icon Industrial Steel Toe Slip-On Work Boot
- Keen Utility Men's Atlanta Cool ESD Steel Toe Work Boot
- Wolverine Men's Raider Shock Absorbing Steel Toe Work Boot
- Caterpillar Men's Second Shift Six Inch Steel Toe Work Boot
- Timberland Pro Men's Pitboss Steel Toe Work Boot