Workboots Review is reader supported. We may earn money when you click on links in our articles. This comes at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Are you looking for a good pair of slip on work boots?
Slip on work boots provide a different level of convenience for people on the go. Their lace-free design comes as an absolute advantage as they are generally easier to wear compared to the traditional work boots.
Choosing the right footwear is more than just a matter of style or personal preference. Some occupations demand long hours of getting on your feet on a daily basis and nothing can give you more comfort and convenience than the perfect pair of work boots.
Advantages Of Wearing Slip On Work Boots At The Workplace
The right pair of comfortable slip on work boots can bring your daily work experience up a notch. These types of work boots aren’t just time-savvy, they are also just as stylish. And for the workers who refuse to frequently get down on their knees and tie their laces, slip on work boots make a perfect choice.
- Slip on work boots are easy to put on and take off.
- The right pair is durable and is safe to use in workplaces that involve machinery and heavy tools.
- These types of work boots are comfortable to wear.
- Most pairs provide better ventilation compared to the lace-up variety.
- Slip on work boots are sleek, simple, and easily match most outfits.
Features Of The Best Slip On Work Boots
Compared to its lace-up counterpart, slip on work boots don’t have laces, making it the more convenient and practical option, especially for those who are always on-the-go. In choosing good slip on work boots, you may want to consider the following features:
- These boots don’t have laces to tie and untie, making them time savvy.
- They often feature pull tabs for easier wearing.
- Slip on work boots are designed with elastic side panels that give every pair that snug fit.
- The outsoles are durable, and slip-resistant that keep you from slipping or falling.
- Slip on work boots exhibit a versatile design that can be worn with jeans or khakis.
Reviews: The Best Performing Men’s Slip On Work Boots
Looking for your next pair to wear at work? In this section, we have narrowed down ten of the best-selling and top-performing men’s slip on work boots.
- The Dorton Boot features gel-infused memory foam insoles that don’t just feel but provide all-day comfort as well.
- These slip on boots are designed with 10.5” openings along with elastic side panels and rear pull loops for that easy slip on and pull off.
- The boots are constructed with oiled-leather uppers and reinforced seam stitches for that added durability.
- The insoles also boast perforated Dual-Lite footbeds for added breathability.
- The Skechers Men’s Relaxed Fit Segment – Dorton Boot comes with an unbeatable price tag that meets comfort, style, and durability/
- Ariat Men’s Rambler Recon Mid Boot is made of 100% full-grain leather that guarantees to withstand the test of time.
- The boots feature elastic side panels that allow pull on and take off.
- Ariat engineered these boots using their signature ATS technology that provides all-day comfort and stability.
- The boots are constructed with polyurethane outsoles that are guaranteed to be oil and slip-resistant.
- The pair is designed with a round toe profile and a four-layer footbed for that added comfort.
Making it on the list is another pair of Skechers men’s slip on work boots. Comfortable and stylish, the Men’s Blaine Orsen Ankle Boot is a durable pair that works well both for casual and workdays. Designed with slightly distressed leather uppers, these boots get that rugged look that will fit a hardworking man perfectly.
- The Skechers Men’s Blaine Orsen Ankle Boots are constructed with 100% leather that is slightly distressed, giving the pair that casual rugged look.
- The pair is designed to be easy to slip on with its dual side panels of elastic goring.
- The design also offers a front and back pull tabs for convenient dressing.
- The outsoles are made with deep-tread rubber, providing great traction and stability.
A brand established in 1937. Georgia has been manufacturing some of the most durable pairs of work boots. Dubbed to be “America’s Hardest Working Boots,” the brand takes pride in crafting comfortable footwear that can meet even the toughest physical demands. The Georgia Men’s Giant High Romeo GR500 Work Boots is one of them.
- The Georgia Men’s Giant High Romeo GR500 Work Boots are crafted with 100% full-grain leather, giving the pair a timeless look that can withstand the test of time.
- The boots boast a durable Goodyear welt construction that makes the pair even more durable and long-lasting.
- The pair is certified Georgia Waterproof, keeping the feet dry even under severe wet conditions.
- The boots are designed with EVA midsoles and contoured cushioned insoles that are removable, allowing for superior comfort and arch support.
- The outsoles are made of polyurethane, providing heavy traction, oil and slip resistance.
Another on the list is a pair from Skechers. The Men’s Resment Korver Chukka Boot is a pair designed for the man on-the-go. These boots feature both class and comfort, along with intricate stitching details and overlay accents.
- The Skechers USA Men’s Resment Korver Chukka Boots are crafted with a combination of oiled leather and synthetic uppers, giving the pair a mix of a classy and casual look.
- The round-toe design also comes with side zippers and pull-on tabs for easy wearing.
- The insoles are stuffed with air-cooled memory foam that provides pressure relief and all-day comfort.
- The boots are designed with flexible rubber outsoles for high traction.
- This pair features an ankle-height design and 1 ¼” heels, providing just the right comfort and stability.
Dr. Martens is a pioneer in manufacturing durable and sturdy work boots. Known for its signature bulbous uppers and distinct welt stitches, the brand has become a popular cultural icon for the past six decades. That said, the Men’s Penly Lightweight Chelsea Work Boots is a pair that balances durability, design, and comfort.
- The Dr. Martens Men’s Penly Lightweight Chelsea Work Boots are made with Greenland leather that features a waxy surface and subtle, worn finish.
- The boots feature a non-safety toe design with side gore panels that allow for easy slip on and take off.
- The insoles are designed with the signature SoftWair II – a type of memory foam sock liner that features anatomically correct support and antibacterial properties.
- The outsoles are crafted with rugged PVC for superior traction and stability.
- The boots boast the signature Dr. Martens grooved sole edges and distinct yellow welt stitches, along with a scripted back pull loop.
Merrell is a popular brand known for manufacturing durable and heavy-duty footwear. Moab is a line that is famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability, and versatility. Among the line’s top-performing pairs is the Merrell Men’s Moab Adventure Chelsea.
- The Men’s Moab Adventure Chelsea is crafted with full-grain leather uppers that are waterproof.
- The boots are designed to have double gore features for easy on and off.
- The pair features EVA midsoles that encourage better stability and comfort, along with the signature Kinetic Fit Base removable contoured insoles that give flexible support.
- The soles are engineered with signature Vibram rubber, providing extreme traction in varying weather conditions.
- The Men’s Moab Adventure Chelsea is designed with the patented M Select DRY which seals out moisture, keeping the feet dry and comfortable.
Another pair on the list is from Dr. Martens. With the Men’s Rivet Steel Toe Chelsea, the brand has yet again lived up to its superior quality standards. A classic pair that boasts comfort and functionality, these slip on work boots are durable, stylish, and perfect for everyday wear.
- The Men’s Rivet Steel Toe Chelsea is crafted with full-grain leather, giving the pair that sleek, classic look that will last your feet long.
- The boots are designed with double side gores, along with front and rear pull tabs for easy wearing.
- The insoles are made of the standard EVA that provides excellent shock-absorbent features for all-day comfort and support.
- The outsoles are made of durable and sturdy rubber, providing extreme traction and resistance to abrasions and slipping.
- The boots strictly meet the ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75, EH steel toe standard that ensures safety.
Bruno Marc is a brand that is known for manufacturing footwear that meets both an edgy and comfortable look. Boasting a timeless round-toe design, the Men’s Casual Chelsea is among their bestselling slip on ankle work boots. Durable and stylish, the pair can easily get you from work to your after-work bustles in style.
- The Men’s Casual Chelsea Ankle Boots are made with high-quality PU leather, giving it the classic look, perfect for most outfits.
- The boots are given that timeless round-toe design with heels that measure about an inch, for that sophisticated yet comfortable look.
- The pair features double gore panels that allow for easy slip-on and off.
- The insoles boast cushioned footbeds that give all-day comfort and support.
- The outsoles are engineered using therm
Carhartt is a brand that manufactures workwear and apparel designed for the outdoors. The brand has been outworking its competitors with its arsenal of durable footwear since 1889.. Among the Carhartt’s toughest is the Men’s 4” Romeo Pull-On Boots.
- The Carhartt Men’s 4” Romeo is designed with 100% oil-tanned leather uppers, giving the pair a subtle, rugged look.
- The boots are tailored with the brand’s signature Storm Defender that keeps the pair protected from water and other outside elements.
- The Ortholite insoles provide great cushioning and comfort.
- The outsoles are engineered with blown rubber that is slip, oil, and chemical-resistant.
- The pair strictly meets the ASTM F2892-11 EH safety standards, ensuring overall secutrity and protection.
Reviews: The Best Performing Women’s Slip On Work Boots
Tiger Safety is a Canadian company that produces a wide range of durable and high-comfort safety shoes. The brand takes pride in producing products that meet the latest technology and trend without sacrificing quality and safety. Among the company’s best-performing slip on work boots include the Tiger Women’s Safety Boots.
- The Tiger Women’s Safety Boots are tailored with premium full-grain leather that gives the pair that classic, chic look.
- The boots boast a timeless round-toe design that features steel-toe caps for full and reliable protection.
- The pair is engineered to be water, slip, and salt resistant, making it among the top work boot choices in terms of safety.
- These safety boots feature KingPad ultra-comfortable insoles that allow for that flexible all-day comfort and support.
- The outsoles are made with thermoplastic urethane along with LENZI plates for that heavy-duty yet lightweight, flexible, and puncture-resistant feature.
BOGS manufactures some of the most comfortable waterproof footwear in the market. The brand takes pride in producing boots that are built for day-to-day outdoor activities, regardless of the weather. Among the brand’s top-selling pairs is the Women’s Amanda Plush Slip On Chukka Boot.
- The Women’s Amanda Plush Slip On Chukka Boot is tailored using a combination of leather and textile, giving it that distinct, posh look.
- These boots are 100% waterproof, ensuring that the feet stay dry all day long.
- The insoles feature EVA footbeds that allow rebound cushioning for superior comfort and support.
- The outsoles are engineered with a combination of leather and synthetic materials, providing that extreme, slip-proof traction.
- The pair features DuraFresh organic biotechnology that keeps unwanted odors at bay.
An Australian brand, Blundstone has been in the market since 1870. This pioneer of boot making is committed to manufacturing only the toughest and most comfortable pair of boots Among their bests is the Blundstone Unisex 550 Rugged Lux Boots, a pair that is fit both for men and women.
- The Blundstone Unisex 550 Rugged Lux Boots are made of 100% premium leather.
- The outsoles are made with sturdy and durable thermoplastic polyurethane that guarantees heavy traction and slip-resistance.
- The pair is designed with 0.75” platforms and 1.25” heels which allow walking comfortably.
- The boots feature wide openings along with elastic gore sides and double pull-on tabs for easy slip-on.
- This pair from Blundstone is available in a wide range of colors, suitable for a variety of looks.
Making it on the list is a pair of durable slip on work boots from footwear manufacturing giant Georgia. The Georgia GB00084 Mid Calf Boots make an excellent option in terms of durability. Tailored with the signature Georgia Waterproof System, this pair will keep your feet dry even under the wettest conditions.
- The Georgia GB00084 Mid Calf Boots are constructed with full-Grain leather uppers, giving it that sleek and classic look.
- The boots are Goodyear welt constructed, making them extremely durable and moisture-resistant.
- The pair is engineered with the Georgia Waterproof System that will keep the feet dry under wet conditions.
- The insoles are cushioned and mesh-covered, along with steel shanks for maximum comfort and protection.
- The outsoles are constructed with polyurethane that provides heavy traction and stability.
- The Georgia Giant Romeo Work Shoe is crafted with 100% full-grain leather that is guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
- The boots boast a Goodyear welt construction that provides an extreme level of durability.
- The platforms are made of solid steel shank that guarantees stability and balance.
- The outsoles are made of rubber that ensures traction and slip and oil-resistance.
- The classic round-toe designed boots are equipped with bumper guards for added durability and protection.
Capping off the list is another pair of Dr. Martens slip on work boots.The Unisex 2976 SR Service Boots are not only durable and sturdy but are also extremely comfortable. An absolute classic, the pair boasts the iconic Dr. Martens DNA.
- The Dr. Martens Unisex 2976 SR Service Boots are made of premium industrial leather that is water and spill-resistant.
- The boots are tailored with the iconic Dr. MartensDNA that feature yellow welt stitchings.
- The insoles feature the brand’s signature SoftWair sock liners with memory foam that provide breathability and comfort.
- The sturdy rubber outsoles feature slip-resistant GripTrax treads.
- The Dr. Martens Unisex 2976 SR Service Boots are engineered to have an extra flex, lightweight design.
Comparison Table: Slip On Men’s Work Boots
|1||Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Segment - Dorton Boot - Slip On Work Boot||Skechers||97|
|2||ARIAT Men's Rambler Recon Mid Boot - Slip On Work Boot||ARIAT||94|
|3||Skechers Men's Blain Orsen Ankle Boot - Slip On Work Boot||Skechers||98|
|4||Georgia Men's Giant High Romeo GR500 - Slip On Work Boot||Georgia||96|
|5||Skechers Men's Resment Korver Chukka - Slip On Work Boot||Skechers||94|
|6||Dr. Martens Men's Penly Chelsea - Slip On Work Boot||Dr. Martens||92|
|7||Merrel Men's Moab Adventure Chelsea - Slip On Winter Work Boot||Merrel||93|
|8||Dr. Martens Men's Rivet Steel Toe Chelsea - Slip On Steel Toe Work Boot||Dr. Martens||94|
|9||Bruno Marc Men's Chelsea Ankle Boots - Slip On Work Boot||Bruno Marc||96|
|10||Carhartt Men's 4 - Slip On Work Boot||Carhartt||94|
Comparison Table: Women’s Slip On Work Boots
|1||Tiger Women's Tiger Women's Work Boots - Slip On Steel Toe Work Boot||Tiger||94|
|2||Bogs Women's Amanda Plush Slip-n Chukka Boot - Slip On Work Boot||Bogs||95|
|3||Blundstone Women's Rugged Lux Boot - Slip On Work Boot||Blundstone||98|
|4||Georgia Women's Chelsea Mid Calf Boot - Slip On Work Boot||Georgia||97|
|5||Georgia Women's Giant Romeo Work Shoe - Slip On Work Boot||Georgia||97|
|6||Dr. Martens Women's Chelsea Service Boots - Slip On Work Boot||Dr. Martens||94|
Which Slip On Work Boots Is For You?
A pair of slip on work boots can definitely be a make or break when it comes to surviving your workdays. The right pair is especially crucial if you spend extended hours on your feet.
May it be on the field, in the office, or on the site, a comfortable pair will surely do your feet wonders. And in choosing the right ones, always remember to consider the fit, comfort, style, and durability.
Which ones do you think are the best slip on work boots for men or women?