Wolverine is a brand of work boots that have helped to build a future and legacy in work for over 130 years.
Wolverine work boots are designed to be comfortable, stylish, functional and durable.
The History Behind Wolverine Work Boots
G.A Krause founded a small company with a few employees in 1883 to fulfill his lifelong dream of owning a shoe company and tannery that excels in craftsmanship and consistent innovation.
By 1903 Krause was manufacturing 300 pairs of shoes per day, he became a true revolutionary later also sharing in his profit plans by selling shares in his company to his employees.
It was only in 1921 after much success that the company took the name Wolverine Shoe and Tanning Corporation, with its headquarters still in Rockford Michigan until this day.
Wolverine is known for their unique method of processing shell horsehide making it soft and pliable enough to create their 1000 mile shoe, which is said to be tough enough to give you 1000 years of wear.
Today Wolverine has an entire collection of boots and shoes crafted with great attention to detail using the same construction methods used to manufacture their original boots.
Wolverine Technology and Features
- Wolverine Multishox – Individual compression pads that are placed across the outsole to absorb shock and return energy to every step that you take.
- Countour Welt – The lightweight rubber lug outsole is a slip, abrasion, and oil resistant.
- Wolverine Peak AG – New age materials and safety features that provide a great fit, flexibility, and lightweight to help you perform comfortably.
Wolverine Boot Safety Toe Types
Safety toes are all ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 rated, so these boots can be worn as part of a Safety Uniform that is according to regulation.
- Steel toe – for maximum protection against direct impact and compression
- Composite Toe – for protection against compression and impact
- EAA Safety Toe
Wolverine Work Boots Reviews
We have drafted a list of some of Wolverine’s top Safety Work Boots that are available today;
This work boot from Wolverine has a slip-resistant sole for safety and uses more durable and lightweight materials for protection and comfort for tough all day use without the strain of added weight.
- Direct-attach construction for durability and to seal out water.
- Dri-Lex lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Genuine full grain leather and pigskin uppers for durability and comfort.
- A removable double density footbed for cushioning and stability.
- Energy is returning via the Wolverine Durashock SR polyurethane outsole to help fight foot fatigue.
- A robust and lightweight polyurethane midsole for durability and to reduce strain on your feet and ankles.
- The fiberglass shank helps to stabilize your foot and reduces fatigue and strain on your feet and lower limbs.
This is a tough work boot with an athletic feel. The ASTM rated steel toe, ContourWelt, and Multishox construction offers a flexible, comfortable and energetic feel, and the slip and abrasion-resistant rubber outer sole give you protection and peace of mind.
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated Steel safety toe.
- Full grain leather uppers.
- Breathable CK-mesh lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable even with prolonged wear.
- Flexible and athletic Contour Welt construction for natural movement and added comfort.
- A removable full-cushion Wolverine Multishox insole for comfort and support all day long.
- The midsole is constructed from lightweight PU material to reduce strain on your feet.
- Nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Available in dark brown, black and brown color designs.
If you are actively on your feet all day and require a work boot that can perform and endure without compromising on comfort, then this is the work boot for you. The Wolverine Waterproof Insulated boot is perfect for wet and cold weather conditions and performs well on uneven, wet, dry and rough surface areas.
- Waterproof Nubuck uppers with direct attach construction and a durable Gore-Tex membrane.
- A rugged 1000-denier Cordura nylon upper.
- The 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation will keep your feet warm in cold weather conditions.
- A Cambrelle lining to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- A tough and lightweight polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability.
- The Outsole is constructed from Vibram rubber for great traction on any surface.
- The lightweight nylon shank helps to fight fatigue and reduces stress on your feet.
The Wolverine Hudson with its rugged features and safety characteristics will provide you with all-day comfort, protection, and durability. These boots do not only look and feel good, but they can withstand tough use and will last you very long.
- A steel safety toe that is ANSI 75 rated.
- Electrical hazards rated for added safety and protection.
- Tough and durable nubuck leather and mesh uppers.
- The PK mesh lining is breathable and lightweight.
- A Fulton lug, oil, water, chemical, and abrasion resistant cup outsole.
- The removable full-cushion footbed will keep your feet comfortable and protected.
- A flexible nylon shank for added support and protection.
- A snug fit so sizes up to about half a size.
- Available in a variety of colors and designs for your personal preferance.
The Wolverine Harrison is a good looking and rugged boot that is sturdy and comfortable for both work and casual wear.
- A Pere Marquette oil, chemical, water, heat and abrasion-resistant rubber and polyurethane outsole perfect for any floor surface.
- Breathable Air-mesh and PK mesh linings to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Rugged Cement sole construction for a durable, long lasting work boot for everyday use.
- Available in medium to extra wide sizes for a more roomy fit.
- A removable full-cushion insole is enabling you to add your personal orthotics.
- A hard-working work boot with a cushioned collar and tongue as well as outstep panels.
The Floorhand from Wolverine boasts a simple and elegant style, and features Waterproof protection as well as a comfortable cushioned insole.
- Manufactured from full grain leather, available in dark brown, tan or black color options.
- The Full grain leather uppers are completely waterproof.
- A durable rubber outsole that ensures excellent grip.
- Cushioned footbed for support and comfort all day long.
the Wolverine CarbonMax from the Overpass range is an Athletic style work boot that is flexible and comfortable, with all the safety features you may require.
- Leather that are extremely flexible and supple.
- Completer waterproof construction and excellent abrasion resistance.
- A removable Ortholite cushioned footbed for superior comfort and support.
- features Oil, slip, water, abrasion and chemical resistance in the rubber outsole.
- A protective ASTM rated composite toe, and Electrical Hazard Safe.
A very stylish and traditional Western Styled Work boot with a square Steel toe.
- Supple and durable leather construction with a decorated and stitched shaft.
- Goodyear Welt construction that is tough and robust for long lasting durability.
- A strong protective steel toe and electrical hazard safe materials that are all ASTM rated.
- the lug rubber outsole is tough and slip resistant.
- For comfort and support there is a removable Ortholite footbed.
Everything that a girl needs in a Safety Work Boot, the Wolverine Harrison is tough and has many superb safety features to keep you protected in the workplace.
- Durable and well-constructed leather uppers with a lacing system for a customizable fit.
- Completely Electrical Hazard proof and ASTM rated for safety.
- A tough and slip resistant, thick rubber outsole.
- Protective composite toe.
- The footbed is padded and comfortable for all day wear.
- Comes in a lovely neutral, medium brown color option that should go well with any work wear.
the Wolverine Piper features much more feminine details and colors, for the “girly” girl, along with some tough protective and durability features.
- Complete leather upper construction with a pink interior lining and pink and black laces.
- Electrical hazard safe and completely waterproof for your protection.
- the tough rubber outsole offers the best in slip resistance and long-lasting durability.
- Complete cushioned comfort for all-day wear on your feet.
- Available in BLACK and DARK BROWN color option, both with pink finishings.
Wolverine was established in Rockford Michigan in 1883 as an iconic american brand which manufactures shoes that combine both superior materials and excellent, timeless craftsmanship, to create a work boot that can withstand the toughest use and environments and still provide you with all-day comfort.
Wolverine is a leading industry that is committed to using the best technology to provide new innovative footwear that is consistent in quality and style.
Index Table: The Top Wolverine Work Boots Review
|1||Wolverine Men's SR Direct-Attach - Comfortable Work Boot||Wolverine|
|2||Wolverine Men's Raider - Steel Toe Work Boot||Wolverine|
|3||Wolverine Men's Gold - Waterproof Insulated 8 Inch Work Boot||Wolverine|
|4||Wolverine Men's Hudson W02194 - Steel Toe Work Boot||Wolverine|
|5||Wolverine Men's Harrison - Lace-Up 6 inch Work Boot||Wolverine|
|6||Wolverine Men's Floorhand - Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine|
|7||Wolverine Men's Overpass CarbonMax - Athletic Style Work Boot||Wolverine|
|8||Wolverine Men's Rancher - Steel Toe Western Style Work Boot||Wolverine|
|9||Wolverine Women's Harrison - 6-inch Steel-Toe Work Boot||Wolverine|
|10||Wolverine Women's Piper - Feminine Safety Work Boot||Wolverine|