The boots are mostly recognized by the air-cushioned outsole or ‘Bouncing Soles’, the upper shape, and mostly by the welted construction and yellow stitching as well as having a slip-resistant outsole.
Dr. Marten Boots are known to be indestructable and with good care may last you a lifetime.
Dr. Martens are fast becoming a very popular choice in work boots as well as boots for social and casual wear, not only are they a fashion statement but also tough.
Dr. Marten Boots offer exceptional protective qualities such as slip and oil resistance, a steel toe in some models as well as being chemical and heat resistant in other models.
these are not only tough and stylish work boots they are also extremely comfortable and the leather molds to the shape of your feet.
Reviews: Doctor Martens Work Boots
- An easy to wear slip on boot with a water-resistant full grain leather uppers to keep you dry and protected all day long.
- An air cushioned sole provides excellent shock absorbency and support, while the breathable mesh covered EVA insole keeps your feet comfortable.
- The durable and rugged Trans PV outsole is slip resistant to oil, petrol, and alkali keeping your stable on your feet.
- A padded ankle collar and ankle supports prevent ankle injuries and protect your ankles against any further damage.
- Constructed using durable stitch-welted construction methods for a sturdy and long-lasting work boot.
- The standard wooden shank provides added protection and stability, along with the superior protection of the steel toe.
- Available in a variety of neutral colors.
Dr. Martens make and sell top notch quality working boots that are extremely durable with orthotic and foot relaxation functions. You can use these boots for various types of heavy duty jobs because of their anti-skidding capabilities, reliability, and waterproof properties. This is an indestructible boot with orthopedic comfort features and safety characteristics.
- Softer cushioning for more comfort and support.
- Manufactured from durable waterproof leather.
- Rubber sole to avoid slips and improve grip on slippery floors.
- ROLLBAR stabilizing technology.
- Good balance and support.
- Odor resistant.
- Seamless Phantom Line.
- The outsole reduces shock on the feet when walking.
- Weight is 468 gram making it quite lightweight.
- Anti-slipping technology.
Slip on these comfortable Wellington Work Boots from Dr. Martens for a heavy duty work environment where the protection of a steel toe is not required.
- Manufactured from full grain leather with a wax layer to repel moisture keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- The durable PVC air cushioned soles provide comfort and excellent shock absorption.
- The SAF outsole is slip and oil resistant for sure footing.
- A fully cushioned insole with vamp lining provides superior comfort and support.
- The uppers are manufactured from patent leather using Goodyear welt construction methods.
- The uppers and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together for extreme durability.
- The air cushioned sole is oil, fat, petrol and alkali resistant.
- Classic combat boot with chunky lug sole and branded heel pull tab.
- Remuvable Smartmask PU cushioned footbeds for all-day comfort.
- Wooden shank provides mid-foot rigidity to keep the foot aligned properly.
- Cosmo moisture-wicking lining to keep the feet dry and fresh.
These are some of our favorite models in Dr. Martens Work Boot Range.
You cannot go wrong with a pair of Dr. Martens whether it is for work, play or social wear, Dr. Martens are stylish, tough and provide some excellent protective qualities.
Index Table: Top Doc Martens Work Boots
|1||Dr. Martens Men's Industrial Strength - Slip On Steel Toe Work Boots||Dr. Martens|
|2||Dr. Martens Men's Ironbridge - Orthopedic Air-Cushioned Work Boots||Dr. Martens|
|3||Dr. Martens Men's Industrial - Soft Toe Pull-On Work Boot||Dr. Martens|
|4||Dr. Martens Unisex 1460 - Slip Resistant Combat Boots||Dr. Martens|
|5||Dr. Martens Men's Fusion - Safety-Toe Chelsea Work Boot||Dr. Martens|