Work Boots that are Chemical and Abrasion Resistant
Standard Chemical Resistant Boots that feature tough nitrile rubber outsoles. Special leather that can resist acids like caustic soda and sulphuric acid can also be used to make chemical resistant boots. Most chemical resistant boots are completely waterproof to prevent any liquids from seeping in and are also heat resistant and flameproof to prevent ignition of any flammable materials. Advanced threading and stitching methods such as Kevlar double stitch threading are also used on chemical resistant boots to improve heat tolerance and abrasion resistance. Chemical resistant work boots are normally punctured resistant to help keep out any unwanted chemicals or liquids should the boot come into contact with any sharp objects.
Who should Wear a Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Work Boot
People who work in industrial environments who do heavy duty work involving chemical substances, abrasives, corrosives and any other hazardous materials should consider a work boot that has protective features specifically designed for these work circumstances and environments. Any possible exposure to irritating or corrosive substances or wet, oily surfaces seems a good reason for Chemical and water resistant work boots.
Features of a Chemical Resistant Work Boot
- Durable leather or synthetic uppers that are chemical resistant and/or water and abrasion resistant.
- Seam sealed durable constrcution such as Goodyear Welt.
- A chemical resistant outsole that is also oil and slip resistant and can be waterproof.
- A comfortable inner sole and a durable and supportive footbed.
- Other Safety features such as a steel or composite toe and electrical hazard safety rated.
Reviews on the Top Rated Chemical Resistant Work Boots
Here are a few of the most suitable Chemical Resistant Work Boots, each with their unique safety and comfort features;
- This boot is slip resistant due to the flat sole design that has a high traction compound.
- Constructed with longer steel shank for additional support and balance.
- The 3 stage molding construction of the boot ensures a smooth and completely waterproof boot.
- The higher and wider kick-off lugs help with easy break-in and removal of the boots.
- No chemicals will penetrate along the sides and under the heel of this boot.
- A built-in ergonomic footbed for comfort and support
- This boot also features an added steel toe for protection against falling objects.
- This boot has nylon upper material, a mesh lining, and surrounded by polished leather using lightweight cement construction for a durable and breathable boot that is very easy to clean.
- There is a side zipper along the side of the boot for easy slip on and slip off.
- This boot also has an adjustable comfort feature, where you can choose the right comfort level by simply removing the sock lining and rotating the disc setting.
- The hard rubber outsole will give you additional support and significantly improve the durability of the boot.
- A cozy insole is inserted to keep your feet comfortable and supported at all times.
- The entire boot has a chemical protection cover to minimize the risks of chemical contamination.
- A comfortable boot that also provides slip resistance and excellent grip and traction.
- The boot features air mesh linings, with a removable fully cushioned footbed for improved comfort and breathability.
- The very light shank makes this boot easy to wear and will help with foot fatigue when worn for extended periods of time.
- The boot offers customized shock absorption levels that will meet the requirements of every foot condition to reduce pain and discomfort.
- This boot provides an excellent fit for men who have wider feet.
- The Nylon Shank and Cement Sole construction provide superior durability and stability.
- The rubber and polyurethane outsole is oil, water, slip, chemical, and abrasion resistant for total protection on any floor surface.
- The single density polyurethane midsole ensures proper shock absorption and support.
- Constructed with Nubuck leather that gives the kind of flexibility needed for rigid working activities, as well as much desired durability.
- Nubuck leather is soft and velvety offering luxurious comfort to the wearer.
- Embedded with EVA cushioning pads for excellent shock absorption and more comfort.
- This work boot is excellent for chemical work environments as it is oil and slip resistant.
- The meta atomical footbed cradles your feet for all-day luxurious comfort.
- Dry’s waterproof Technology with a breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- An exceptionally durable boot that will withstand even the harshest elements in the toughest work environments.
- A very comfortable and supportive work boot for almost any work environment.
- Additional ankle supports to provide you with maximum comfort and reduce strain and stress on the feet and ankles.
- An exceptional shock absorbing mechanism to reduce injuries and offer better support.
- The outer soles provide superb traction and grip quality for any floor surface.
- Embedded with a contoured sole and a disc with different settings for a boot that offers customized comfort on all requirement levels.
- The EVA midsole provides additional support and comfort.
- This boot is constructed of nylon uppers to prevent chemical penetration and keep your feet safe and protected inside the boot.
- A long boot that is manufactured from rubber and textile materials for added protection.
- The Steel Shank in this boot ensures, even more, protection and structural enhancement.
- An exceptional Safety Work Boot that meets all the ASTM F2892-11 EH standards.
- The outer sole is manufactured from Slip, Oil, Chemical, Abrasion, and Heat resistant rubber.
- For Comfort and support, there is a polyurethane cushioned footbed.
You are most definitely safe and protected against all hazardous chemicals and many other work-related hazards in our selection of Chemical-Resistant Work Boots. Step out in comfort and safety and perform your work tasks with confidence.
Index Table: Chemical Resistant Work Boots
|1||Honeywell Men's Servus XTP - Chemical Resistant Tall Rubber Boot||Honeywell||95|
|2||Bates Men's Delta - Lightweight Chemical Resistant Uniform Boot||Bates||94|
|3||Wolverine Men's Harrison - Chemical Resistant Comfortable Work Boot||Wolverine||96|
|4||Keen Utility Men's Milwaukee WP - Chemical Resisting Nubuck Leather Work Boot||Keen Utility||97|
|5||Muck Boot Men's Chore - Mid Steel Toe Chemical Resistant Safety Boot||Muck Boot||95|
|6||Red Wing Men's Irish Setter - Soft Toe Chemical Resistant Boot||Red Wing||94|
Table of Contents
- Work Boots that are Chemical and Abrasion Resistant
- Who should Wear a Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Work Boot
- Features of a Chemical Resistant Work Boot
- Reviews on the Top Rated Chemical Resistant Work Boots
- Honeywell Men's Servus XTP Chemical Resistant Tall Rubber Boot
- Bates Men's Delta Lightweight Chemical Resistant Uniform Boot
- Wolverine Men's Harrison Chemical Resistant Comfortable Work Boot
- Keen Utility Men's Milwaukee WP Chemical Resisting Nubuck Leather Work Boot
- Muck Boot Men's Chore Mid Steel Toe Chemical Resistant Safety Boot
- Red Wing Men's Irish Setter Soft Toe Chemical Resistant Boot
- Index Table: Chemical Resistant Work Boots