Are you looking for a good pair of blue boots for work or leisure?
Boots come in a wide selection of colors, allowing people to have nearly endless choices when it comes to footwear. Aside from the typical black and brown boots, one highly sought-after color are blue boots.
Easy-to-pair with any outfit, this type of work or casual boots is often also designed to be very sleek and comfortable. Perfect for almost any type of occasion, blue leather work boots definitely are going to be worth every buck spent.
Features of A Reliable Pair Of Blue Work Boots
Blue boots make a great addition to anyone’s wardrobe. They can be easily worn at any given time, whether it’s for a day full of errands or a long day at work.
Essentially, a reliable pair of blue work boots come with the following features:
- Timeless, durable, uppers that are crafted using premium materials such as full-grain leather, Cordura nylon, or a mix of both
- Sturdy, high-traction rubber or synthetic PVC outsoles, offering heavy grip on varying terrains and surfaces
- Moisture-wicking linings that keep the feet not only dry but from developing unwanted odors and bacterial buildup as well
- Durable cement construction yet lightweight and breathable, allowing the feet to feel snug and comfortable all-day
- Waterproof or water-resistant construction, allowing the boots to be fit for use under wet conditions
Reviews: Today’s Top Pairs Of Blue Boots For Men
May it be for a long day of work, a casual day full of errands, or a nice hike session, a true gentleman can never go wrong with a pair of rugged, comfortable, timeless blue boots.
And if to happen to be looking to have your next best pair yet, you’ve come to the right place. Without any further ado, here’s our list of some of today’s top pairs of blue boots for men.
Topping the list for the men is a pair of dark blue Timberland boots. The Timberland Men’s 6-Inch is a pair built for rain or shine, boasting premium-grade materials that are guaranteed to withstand the everyday tough demands of a working or casual environment.
- The Timberland Men’s 6-Inch is built to showcase sleek aesthetics and durability as the boots are crafted using tannery-rated leather uppers.
- These dark blue Timberland boots are also crafted to perform well against all surfaces as they are engineered with sturdy, high-traction rubber outsoles.
- In terms of comfort, these Tims won’t disappoint as they are designed with breathable, moisture-wicking textile linings along with well-cushioned footbeds.
- Walk your feet anywhere, these boots are also engineered to withstand all types of weather as the pair carries the brand’s seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Built for toughness, the Timberland Men’s 6-Inch is also intricately designed with hardware that is rustproof, ensuring you get the most of your money, rain or shine.
Next on the list is a pair of blue winter boots from the brand Ulogu. The Ulogu Men’s Snow Boots is a pair that is made from imported materials that are bound to keep the feet warm during the winter.
- The Ulogu Men’s Snow Boots boast sleek, premium-looking uppers that are crafted using high-quality KPU and textiles.
- These blue winter boots also offer impressive grip against slippery surfaces as they are equipped with sturdy, high-traction rubber outsoles.
- The pair is also built to keep the feet feeling comfortable all-day as they are designed with removable fur-padded insoles.
- Built to stay snug and fit, the boots also come with optimal tail grips for easy on and off.
- Designed for the cold weather, the Ulogu Men’s Sno Boots are also designed to be waterproof along with Oxford fabric cloth closure.
Making it to the list are some casual outdoor hiking boots from Fila. Boasting technical yet comfortable and sleek features, the Fila Men’s F-13 Weather Tech-M is a pair that is built to withstand the tough demands of the great outdoors.
- The Fila Men’s F-13 Weather Tech-M is crafted to look sleek but at the same time boast impressive durability as the boots come with 100% premium leather uppers.
- The pair is also built to perform well against all types of terrains, may it be wet or not, as they are equipped with high-traction rubber outsoles.
- Stylish and slightly rugged, these Fila boots are also built to provide unbeatable comfort as they are designed with molded EVA midsoles.
- These blue hiking boots are also built to be tough yet breathable as they are designed with lightweight, ballistic mesh and synthetic overlays.
- The Fila Men’s F-13 Weather Tech-M is engineered both for casual and tough wearing as the pair boasts sturdy heel counters along with a mid-cut height design.
Nex on the list is a durable pair that is also built to provide reliable safety for the feet. The Safety Edge 6 Inch Electrician Work Boots are made of premium, durable materials that are guaranteed to meet electrical hazard safety standards, making them the perfect choice for those who work as electricians.
- The Safety Edge 6 Inch Electrician Work Boots boast a sleek aesthetic that is matched with durability as they are crafted with premium nubuck leather uppers.
- These electrician work boots are also impressively built to perform well against all surfaces as they are engineered with slip, puncture-resistant high-traction rubber outsoles.
- The pair is also designed to have minimal break-in period as they are intricately crafted to reduce fatigue with their padded insoles and flexible arch support.
- These boots are designed to provide reliable protection as they come with protective, anti-collision ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH-rated steel toes.
- These rugged blue steel toe waterproof men’s work boots are made even tougher as they are Goodyear welt constructed.
- The Safety Edge 6 Inch Electrician Work Boots are definitely tough and sturdy as they are engineered to withstand up to 2500lbs of compressive loads.
Coming in at the sixth spot are rugged boots from The North Face. The North Face Men’s Chilkat Nylon Boots are built for those who love to trail, may it be out during the winter or during rainy days.
- The North Face Men’s Chilkat Nylon Boots are durable and reliable as they are constructed with ballistic nylon uppers.
- Built for all sorts of terrains and surfaces, these rugged blue work boots are engineered with the brand’s exclusive Hardy TNF Winter Grip® and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugged rubber outsoles.
- In terms of comfort, the pair won’t ever disappoint as they are intricately designed with plush tongues and compression-molded EVA midsoles.
- Designed to be convenient and secure all day, these blue North Face boots carry a traditional lace-up closure along with heel pull loops for easy on-and-off.
- Built for tough outdoor performance, The North Face Men’s Chilkat Nylon Boots also offer a next-to-foot, all thanks to their Dri-Lex® fleece linings.
Nearly closing the top pairs of blue boots for men are some trusty sturdy, classic Dr. Martens. Dr. Martens 1460 is everything that a timeless Doc Marten boot is, along with rugged aesthetics and impressive durability.
- Dr. Martens 1460 Mid Calf 1460 boasts a timeless look that is durable as the pair is crafted with premium cowhide leather uppers.
- These boots are also impressive in terms of grip as they carry the brand’s sturdy, high-traction, lugged synthetic rubber outsoles.
- When it comes to comfort, these Dr. Martens blue boots won’t disappoint as they are equipped with air-cushioned insoles.
- The pair are also designed to stay fit and snug as they are designed with lace-up top closures.
- Dr. Martens 1460 Mid Calf carries the classic Doc DNA as the boots are designed with the signature pull tabs.
Completing the list for the men’s are dark blue Timberland boots. The Timberland Men’s Euro Hiker is a pair that features extreme durability matched with impressive breathability, making it easily among the most comfortable yet robust hiking boots out there.
- The Timberland Men’s Euro Hiker features durability and breathability that are both achieved from crafting its uppers using 100% Cordura® Nylon.
- Among the best hiking boots, the pair also guarantees impressive grip against all surfaces and terrains as they are engineered with slip and abrasion-resistant, high-traction rubber outsoles.
- These dark blue Timberland boots are also designed for maximum comfort as they are equipped with well-cushioned, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles.
- Built to keep the feet feeling snug regardless of the weather, the boots also come with 100% recycled climate-controlling, breathable PET linings.
- The Timberland Men’s Euro Hiker boasts unmatched durability that is time tested along with classic, eco-friendly aesthetics as the pair is designed with 0100% recycled PET laces.
Reviews: The Most Stylish Women’s Blue Boots
Who says the color blue is only for the guys? Women, too, love to rock this colorway.
And if you’re a lady who’s on the lookout for some comfortable, functional, and durable blue ankle boots or steel blue work boots, you’re in the right place. Here are some of today’s most stylish women’s blue boots.
Opening the list of the most stylish and comfortable women’s blue boots is a pair from the timeless Dr. Martens. Dr. Martens 1460 is an absolute classic that features nice leather uppers combined with the brand’s classic eight eyes, giving it overall that signature Dr. Martens look.
- Dr. Martens 1460 boasts the classic look of a Dr. Martens boot that is accompanied by unsurpassed durability as they are crafted with premium leather uppers.
- These women’s blue boots boast reliable and heavy grip against slippery surfaces as they are equipped with oil, fat, and slip-resistant high-traction synthetic rubber outsoles.
- These blue boots are also designed to provide unbeatable comfort as they are equipped to keep the feet from feeling fatigued with their with air-cushioned insoles.
- Boasting the classic Doc DNA, these eight-eye boots are designed with grooved sides along with the brand’s signature yellow stitching and yellow heel loop.
- Dr. Martens 1460 is absolutely robust and is built to last as the boots are heat-sealed and Goodyear welt constructed.
Next on the list for the women’s are some blue suede boots from Columbia. The Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus is a pair that is built for the tough demands of the outdoors, combined with impressive waterproofing that makes the pair perfect for all types of weather.
- The Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus offers outstanding durability that is at the same time breathable as the pair is crafted using a mix of suede leather and mesh.
- These blue suede boots are built to perform well against all types of terrains and surfaces as they are equipped with the brand’s signature Omni Grip, non-marking, high-traction rubber outsoles.
- The pair also boasts comfort like no other as they are designed with the brand’s signature lightweight, well-cushioned, energy-returning TechLite midsoles.
- These boots are built last long as they boast a robust yet lightweight construction.
- Built for all types of weather, the Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus is a pair that is seam-sealed to be waterproof.
Coming next is a pair of comfy and stylish Timberlands. The Timberland Women’s Courmayeur Valley is a pair that boasts chic aesthetics combined with unmatched comfort and reliable durability.
- The Timberland Women’s Courmayeur Valley presents durable aesthetics as they come with uppers that are crafted with dark blue, premium leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery.
- The pair is engineered to perform well against all types of surfaces as they are equipped with high-traction, rubber outsoles.
- These blue boots also won’t disappoint in terms of comfort as they are designed with the brand’s classic Ortholite footbeds.
- The pair is also impressively flexible and comfortable as they are engineered with the brand’s two-part flex insoles.
- The Timberland Women’s Courmayeur Valley is a rugged pair that can withstand the tough demands of any environment without compromising comfort as these boots are intricately engineered to be lightweight.
Fourth on the list for the women’s is the XPETI Women’s Dimo. A boot built for hiking, the pair is crafted to be durable, sturdy, and fit to perform well under wet, slippery, and varying outdoor conditions.
- The XPETI Women’s Dimo boasts a rugged look combined with unsurpassed durability as they are crafted with uppers that are made from high-quality synthetic leather and textiles.
- These hiking boots are made to provide excellent grip no matter what the surface is as they are equipped with high-traction, slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- The pair is also built to provide comfort that is like no other as they are integrated with sturdy yet lightweight EVA midsoles along with well-cushioned insoles.
- These boots are also impressive in terms of stability and flexibility as they are engineered with molded TPU ankle support along with molded rubber toe cap for added protection.
- The XPETI Women’s Dimo is a sturdy yet breathable and lightweight hiking boot that is designed to keep the feet feeling dry all-day as they are equipped with moisture-wicking mesh linings.
Finishing off the list for the women’s is the Ahnu Women’s W Sugarpine II. These blue hiking boots boast a comfy, casual look that is equipped with impressive durability and reliable waterproofing.
- The Ahnu Women’s W Sugarpine II boasts breathable durability as the pair itself is intricately crafted with a mix of high-quality and premium leather and textile.
- Built for outdoor hiking, these blue hiking boots are bound to perform well against all surfaces as they are equipped with sturdy, non-slip, high-traction, custom Vibram outsoles.
- The pair also boasts unbeatable comfort as they are engineered with the brand’s Numentum Technology – a neutral positioning system that encourages your foot’s natural biomechanics.
- These boots are not only engineered to be sturdy but are also impressive in terms of balance and stability as they are equipped with the brand’s design that keeps your feet naturally centered.
- The Ahnu Women’s W Sugarpine II is a pair that is designed to keep the feet comfortable and free from unwanted bacterial buildup and other grit and grimes as they boots are engineered with an impressive Aegis Antimicrobial construction.
Comparison Table: Today’s Top Pairs Of Blue Boots For Men
|1||Timberland Men's 6-Inch Premium - Waterproof Boot||Timberland||98|
|2||ulogu Men's Snow Boots - Winter Shoes||ulogu||97|
|3||Fila Men's F-13 Weather TECH-M - Blue Boot||Fila||96|
|4||Steel Edge Men's Non Slip Steel Toe - Lightweight and Waterproof Electrician Workboots||Steel Edge||95|
|5||The North Face Men's Chilkat - Nylon Boot||The North Face||95|
|6||Dr. Martens Men's 1460 - Mid Calf Boot||Dr. Martens||94|
|7||Timberland Men's Euro Hiker - Fabric Boot||Timberland||93|
Comparison Table: The Most Stylish Women’s Blue Boots
|1||Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Original - 8 Eye Leather Boot||Dr. Martens||98|
|2||Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus - Hiking Boot||Columbia||97|
|3||Timberland Women's Courmayeur Valley - 6||Timberland||96|
|4||XPETI Women's Dimo - Hiking Outdoor Boot||XPETI||95|
|5||Ahnu Women's W Sugarpine II - Hiking Boot||Ahnu||95|
Which Pair Of Blue Boots Is For You?
Whether it’s for work, a hike, or a casual day of running errands, a pair of blue boots definitely are a great choice. Robust, sleek, and easy-to-match with any outfit, this type of footwear should be an addition to everyone’s wardrobe.
From blue steel toe boots to blue hiking boots, down to a more casual, relaxed pair of blue suede boots, the choices in finding the perfect pair just seem endless.
And with that being said, based on our list of today’s top-selling and best-performing pairs, which one do you think is the perfect fit for you?
Work Boots Review may collect a share of sales or other compensation from links on this page.