Are you looking for solid pair of Marine Corps Boots you Devil Dog?
The men and women in the Marine Corps are dubbed to be among the toughest and strongest warriors in the world.
Working long hours on the field and knocking down varying missions, an active-duty marine could never go wrong with the perfect pair of Marine Corps boots.
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of having a good pair of U.S. Marine Corps combat boots and their features.
Advantages of Wearing A Good Pair of Marine Combat Boots
Marines spend long hours in the field and work under extremely tough conditions. For this reason, wearing a good pair is crucial for the feet to stay less fatigued and comfortable all day.
Essentially, wearing a good pair of marine combat boots come with the following advantages:
- Keeps the fit snug and comfortable, perfect for long hours of wearing
- Gives the feet unbeatable, full-coverage protection
- Enhances foot strength and stability
- Flexible enough to support speed and agility
- Encourages the natural gait of the feet
Features of Marine Corps Boots
The Marine Corps abide by certain boots standards that meet the daily demands out in the field. Essentially, a good pair of Marine Corps boots possess the following features:
- Lightweight, allowing for the feet to move freely and comfortably
- Shock-absorbing technology that keeps the feet less fatigued and fully supported
- Berry Compliant, certified for use in conjunction with the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU)
- Some are ASTM F2413-11 rated steel toes, keeping the feet extra protected
- Abrasion, oil, slip, heat, and chemical-resistant, making them suitable for use in tough work environments
Reviews: The Top Marine Combat Boots For Men
The men in the Marine Corps spend their days on their feet, doing varying missions on varying work conditions and terrains. While it sounds like an extremely tough and tiring job, the perfect, comfortable pair of marine boots without a doubt is essential.
With that being said, here’s our narrowed down list of the top Marine Combat Boots For Men.
Smith & Wesson is known for its wide range of tactical products. While the brand originally started manufacturing tactical gears, they eventually ventured out in designing and engineering military combat boots that are functional and comfortable. Among the brand’s top pairs is the Smith & Wesson Men’s Breach 2.0.
- The Smith & Wesson Men’s Breach 2.0 exhibits comfort, durability, and full protection with its high-quality leather and nylon uppers.
- The boots guarantee good traction and slip-resistance with outsoles that are engineered with non-marking rubber.
- The boots also speak unbeatable comfort and cradled support with lightweight EVA midsoles.
- The pair is designed to be durable yet easy to wear and take off with its YKK side zippers in Viston® pattern along with hook-and-loop tab-stay closures.
- The Smith & Wesson Men’s Breach 2.0 will also keep the feet free from dirt and debris with its gusseted tongues and polyurethane collars that allow easy cleaning.
Danner is a brand popular for its fine attention to detail and functionality when it comes to their line of military and tactical footwear. The Men’s Tachyon is a pair of Danner Marine Corps Boots that is engineered to withstand tough days at work, pulling through every excursion, without necessarily compromising comfort.
- The Danner Men’s Tachyon delivers not only durability but breathability as well with its rough-out mix of full-grain leather and 1000D Denier nylon uppers.
- The pair provides supreme traction and maximum surface contact on all types of terrains with its lugged pentagonal rubber outsoles.
- The boots also boast unmatched comfort and cushioning through lightweight, EVA midsoles.
- And aside from comfort, the pair also provides superior shock absorption and improved air circulation with its open-cell constructed polyurethane footbeds.
- The Danner Men’s Tachyon offers a snug, secured fit with its speed lacing and three-layer comfort system.
Tactical Research is a line of tactical boots manufactured by footwear giant Belleville. Boasting a wide range of military-compliant boots, among the line’s best-performing pairs is the Khyber TR550 Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boots. Engineered to enhance agility and performance, these boots are built for all types of terrains.
- The Khyber TR550 Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boots feature extreme comfort and durability with cattle hide leather and nylon fabric uppers.
- The boots boast supreme traction and grip on rugged and slippery terrains with exclusive Vibram IBEX rubber outsoles.
- The pair also features comfortable cushioning and support as they are engineered with TR-1 load bearing orthotic insoles.
- The boots are designed to perform well in vertical climbing and crawling with their rappelling bars and deeply serrated toe bumpers.
- The Khyber TR550 Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boots are engineered to stay secure and intact all day with their signature lace-to-toe lacing system.
Opening the list is a pair from Belleville, a world-renowned brand of tactical footwear. The Belleville Arm Your Feet Men’s USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot is a rugged yet extremely lightweight pair built for marines. Boasting the brand’s Vanguard sole construction, these boots are made to withstand a long day of tough work without compromising comfort.
- The Belleville Arm Your Feet Men’s USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot is built to showcase both comfort and durability with uppers that are made of cowhide leather and nylon fabric.
- The boots provide excellent traction and slip-resistance with 100% durable Vibram Sierra outsoles.
- The pair boasts unbeatable comfort and support with its removable polyurethane insoles along with the brand’s patented, shock-absorbing Vanguard shoe sole construction.
- Built to withstand tough conditions, the boots are engineered with abrasion-resistant, tough nylon.
- Displaying the USMC logo and fit for use with the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU), the Belleville Arm Your Feet Men’s USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot is Berry Compliant and USMC Certified: Certification #150M22-000540-6-491.
Capping off the list of Marine corps men’s work boots is a pair from Bates. The Bates Men’s DuraShocks Steel Toe Military & Tactical Boot is the sturdier version of the brand’s Lightweight DuraShocks. Engineered with steel toes for added protection, the boots posses the classic Bates craftsmanship.
- The Bates Men’s DuraShocks Steel Toe Military & Tactical Boots offer both durability and breathability with Wolverine Warrior Leather and nylon uppers.
- The boots are fit to use on varying terrains, even on the most slippery surfaces with oil and slip-resistant synthetic outsoles.
- Engineered to provide extreme comfort and excellent shock-absorption even under pressure, the pair boasts the Bates DuraShocks shock absorbing comfort technology.
- Designed to keep the feet fully protected at all costs, the boots are crafted with ASTM F2413-11 rated steel toes.
Bates is a brand that has been manufacturing durable and comfortable military and tactical footwear for over 130 years. Grounded in the history of serving those who serve their countries, the brand carries on in continuously innovating their footwear. Among the best-selling Bates Marine Corps boots is the Men’s USMC Lightweight DuraShocks Military & Tactical Boot.
- Bates Men’s USMC Lightweight DuraShocks Military & Tactical Boot boasts durability with its stain and abrasion-resistant Wolverine Warrior Leather® construction.
- Ensuring heavy traction and good grip on all surfaces, the pair is engineered with the Bates DuraShocks® shock-absorbing outsoles.
- The boots also feature comfort and keep the feet from feeling fatigued with the brand’s Bates DuraShocks® Energy Returning Outsole.
- The pair is also extremely breathable and will keep the feet dry all day with its full-length moisture-wicking linings.
- Built to perform under pressure, the Bates Men’s USMC Lightweight DuraShocks Military & Tactical Boot is a pair that is fit for use with the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU).
Reviews: The Best Marine Corps Boots For Women
The women in the Marines also spend as much time on their feet as the men in the Corps. Whether it is out in the field, or inside the office, a good pair of marine boots is always deemed as military work essential. So without any further ado, here are some of the best Marine Corps boots for women.
Opening the list for the women is a pair of Bates Marine Corps boots. The Bates Women’s USMC DuraShocks Steel Toe Hot Weather Boot is engineered to withstand extreme heat while keeping the feet snug and comfortable.
- The Bates Women’s USMC DuraShocks Steel Toe Hot Weather Boot boasts durability that doesn’t compromise breathability as the pair is crafted with a mix of Wolverine Warrior Leather and nylon uppers.
- The pair also features slip, heat, and abrasion-resistance with outsoles that are made of sturdy Vibram Bob.
- The boots boast unmatched comfort and keep the feet feeling less fatigued with removable cushioned insoles that are engineered with stress-busting technology.
- These marine combat boots are designed to keep up with extreme work conditions while keeping the feet well-supported and stable with the brand’s DuraShocks technology.
- The Bates Women’s USMC DuraShocks Steel Toe Hot Weather Boots are crafted to give the feet extra protection as the pair is designed with steel toes that meet ASTM F2413-05 safety standards.
Next up is another pair from Bates. The Bates USMC Lightweight DuraShocks Military & Tactical Boot is the lightweight counterpart of the DuraSchocks Steel Toe Hot Weather Boot that boasts extreme comfort, durability, and versatility.
- The Bates USMC Lightweight DuraShocks Military & Tactical Boot feature durability and maximum breathability with its Wolverine Warrior and Nylon upper construction.
- The boots are engineered to provide heavy and extreme traction, as well as slip-resistance on all surfaces with sturdy, durable direct-attached synthetic soles.
- The pair also features unbeatable comfort, all thanks to the brand’s DuraSchoks shock-absorbing comfort technology.
- These boots are guaranteed to stay dry and keep the feet warm with breathable moisture-wicking linings.
- The Bates USMC Lightweight DuraShocks Military & Tactical Boot is extremely lightweight and Made in the USA for the military personnel, allowing the pair to be fit for use with the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU).
Comparison Table: Marine Combat Boots For Men
|1||Smith & Wesson Men's Breach 2.0 - Tactical Size Zip Boots||Smith & Wesson|
|2||Danner Men's - Military and Tactical Boot||Danner|
|3||TACTICAL RESEARCH TR Men's - Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot||TACTICAL RESEARCH TR|
|4||Belleville Men's Arm Your Feet USMC Combat Boot - Hot Weather Combat Boot||Belleville|
|5||Bates Men's Durashocks Steel Toe - Military & Tactical Boot||Bates|
|6||Bates Men's USMC Lightweight DuraShocks - Marine Corps Boots||Bates|
Comparison Table: Marine Corps Boots For Women
|1||Bates Women's USMC DuraShocks Steel Toe - Hot Weather Boot||Bates|
|2||Bates Women's USMC Durashocks Lightweight - Marine Corps Boots||Bates|
Which Pair Of Marine Corps Boots Is For You?
Whether the job revolves around a deployment mission or just the regular days in the field, a tough marine deserves the best Marine Corps boots.
From lightweight, versatile constructions, down to steel toe profiles, the right pair of marine boots will get you through your workdays with ease in comfort.
That being said, which one do you think is the pair that perfectly fits you the most?