Workboots Review is reader supported. We may earn money when you click on links in our articles. This comes at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
The BOA lacing system is a lacing system without the hassle of having to tie laces.
If you are looking for a fast and easy lacing system and a snugger and customizable fit in a work boot, then the BOA lace system work boot is what you need.
How does a BOA Lacing System WorkThe BOA lacing system is a unique lacing system used for more secure fastening and better pressure distribution. Not only this, it is likewise a much faster way of lacing up your work shoes, than the usual lacing system.
This closure system consists of a lacing dial that you push in and turns clockwise to tighten and then leave pushed in. To loosen you simply pull out the dial and loosen.
Quick and easy!
Benefits of a BOA Lacing System
The BOA lacing system is super easy to adjust and will give you the perfect fit, this, in turn, ensures better work performance.
You can single handily and easily tune the dial of the laces to tie or untie fast and effectively, which is great when you are in a rush.
In the end, you will have a much more secure and tight fit, so there are no chances of laces coming loose or your shoe slipping off.
Some Features in a BOA Lacing System Work Boot
Besides the BOA lacing system which consists of the dial and laces, here are a few other features to look for in a work boot;
- Waterproof materials such as Gore-Tex.
- Breathable lining and upper construction.
- Supple and durable upper leather or synthetic materials.
- Durable and high traction, slip resistant outsole.
- Insulation for cold weather conditions according to the degree that you require.
- A steel toe for protection against falling objects and compression hazards.
- A comfortable padded or cushioned footbed.
- A steel or plastic shank for integral stability.
- Puncture resistant midsole.
- Electrical hazard safety features, protecting you against electrical shock and static dissipation.
- ASTM or company standard rated for safety as necessary for your work environment.
- Last and most important, a proper fit!
Reviews: Best BOA Lace System Work Boots
The Blauer Blitz is a lightweight and waterproof boot with a BOA lacing system, the ideal work boot for public safety occupations.
- An 8-inch work boot engineered for the maximum in comfort and performance.
- Waterproof materials and a waterproof membrane to completely withstand weather elements.
- A puncture resistant midsole keeping you protected in all terrains.
- The durable outsole offers excellent grip and slip resistance.
- A modern style and lightweight construction with a BOA lacing system for quick in and out.
For the tough industrial work environment, we have the Wolverine Drillbit, complete with BOA lacing system, so that you can put this boot on fast and easy when needed in a rush.
- Features tough and comfortable 100% leather uppers that are completely waterproof.
- The bungee lacing system and Armotrek guar offers durable and quick lacing.
- A protective Nylon shank that similarly provides good stability.
- Manufactured with the finest materials using Goodyear Welt construction methods.
- Inside there is a comfortable moisture managing mesh liner.
The Under Armour Raider is one of the finest hunting boots that you will find, if you are a hunter by occupation, then this is the boot to invest in!
- Laser perforated waterproof Nubuck leather uppers that are superbly durable and comfortable.
- Anafoam ankle support for a body-mapped fit and lightweight support and structure.
- UA storm waterproof, a membrane that repels water while allowing good breathability.
- The adjustable BOA precision closure system delivers a fast and reliable fit with excellent support.
- Furthermore, there is the UA scent control lining and Cupronanti-bacterial copper infused sock liner and top cover.
- The TPU toe cap and heel offers excellent protection and abrasion resistance.
- The TPU ultra-light injection outsole is superbly lightweight as well as high traction capable.
- A comfortable and supportive EVA molded midsole.
For work conditions that are cold and freezing, the Polar Vortex is an excellent insulated work boot choice, likewise with a fast and easy BOA lacing closure.
- Features the popular OmniTrax 3.0 interchangeable sole system that adapts your traction according to changing weather conditions.
- There are two outsoles, the SnowTrac which is a winter rubber lug outsole, and the Icetrac which is a studded rubber outsole.
- A waterproof and breathable leather upper construction. With webbing and stitching to aid in keeping your feet super dry.
- Here is 3M of Thinsulate insulation for toasty warmth inside the boot when needed.
- Added abrasion-resistant protective stitching around the toe and heel areas.
- An extra tall silhouette at 11 inches with a durable BOA lacing system.
The Under Armour Fat Tire has the distinct feature of a thick and extra-large Michelin Wild Gripper Outsole.
- One hundred percent waterproof construction with breathable and durable Gore-Tex.
- Windproof materials and construction aids in protecting you against all-weather elements.
- The composite textile and foam inner construction wraps your foot in luxury comfort and durable support.
- The outsole consists of highly tough and slip resistant lug Michelin Wild gripper rubber.
- Likewise, there is a fast and easy to use BOA lacing system.
A name not well known but worth the effort by far, the Black-Yak is an all inclusive durable work boot, with the added function of a BOA fast lacing closure system.
- Durable a leather and synthetic leather uppers with a breathable mesh lining and a Pylon midsole for all-out comfort and support.
- The upper leathers are completely water resistant and abrasion resistant with durable construction.
- There is a dual density EVA midsole that offers remarkable cushioning and shock absorbency.
- The outsole offers first-rate indoor and outdoor traction and is highly slip and oil resistant.
- Lastly, the steel toe offers great protection and the BOA lacing system a fast on and off option.
The BOA lacing system is there to work as hard as your do!
This system offers not only a fast and easy solution to tie and untie your work boots but also a more snug and reliable fit.
Index Table: Top Rated BOA Lacing Work Boots
|1||Blauer Men's Blitz - BOA Lace System Public Safety Work Boot||Blauer||96|
|2||Wolverine 's Drillbit - BOA Lace Steel Toe Work Boot||Wolverine||96|
|3||Under Armour Men's Raider - BOA Lacing System Hunting Boot||Under Armour||97|
|4||Korkers Men's Polar Vortex - Insulated BOA Lace Work Boots||Korkers||98|
|5||Under Armor Men's Fat Tire - BOA Closure Hiking Boot||Under Armor||97|
|6||Black-Yak Men's Yak-66D - Steel Toe Work Boot with BOA Closure||Black-Yak||98|