Work Boots Review may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Aside from being uncomfortable, sweaty feet are more of a problem than most people tend to realize.
Below the dangers of sweaty feet are discussed as well as what you can do to minimize the issue when choosing the best work boots for sweaty feet.
The Dangers of Sweaty Feet On A Heavy Duty Job
Perspiration is natural and can be caused by multiple things aside from overheating, including metabolism, hormones (especially if you are under the age of 25), and stress.
However, sweating too much comes with its own dangers and may not be healthy.
If you sweat excessively every day, then you are at risk of the following:
- Being severely dehydrated, which can lead to fatigue, weakness, exhaustion and a deficiency in basic electrolytes and essential nutrients.
- Getting blisters on your feet due to softening of the skin, pruning and slipping around in your shoes which creates friction.
- Rashes, chaffing or discomfort.
- Moisture buildup inside a dark, warm space is the perfect place for bacteria to fester, which can lead to many types of dangerous foot infections.
- Foot or leg cramps.
To avoid excessive sweating, drink enough water, eat balanced meals every day and make sure you are wearing the right socks and work boots.
Features of a Good Work Boot that Reduce Inside Moisture
Here are the best features of work boots that make sure to keep perspiration to a minimum!
- Mesh Lining – A mesh lining is technologically advanced fabric that has moisture-wicking properties. This means that it quickly absorbs sweat and channels out the boots, making sure that your feet remain dry and that there is always fresh air circulating in your shoes.
- Specialized Waterproofing – Most waterproof boots cause your feet to sweat even though they keep water from the outside from penetrating into the boots. Some waterproof boots come with a specialized waterproof membrane that allows moisture to escape out the boot while repelling water on the outside at the same time.
- Arch Support – Believe it or not, having the correct arch support can reduce sweating. When your feet are made to work harder, being put under more pressure and strain, they tend to sweat more just like most other muscles in your body. Having good arch support prevents your feet from becoming exhausted and overexerting themselves.
- Low Profile – A lower profile work shoe is better at keeping your feet cool and moisture-free. In boots with a longer shaft, air has to travel a long way before escaping the boot unless it has a specialized outer membrane.
Reviews: Best Work Boots for Sweaty Feet
Take a look at some of the best work boots that prevent you from sweating all day.
- These highly affordable standard work boots from EVER BOOTS will keep your feet both ultra-dry and comfortable all day long.
- A waterproof membrane covers the outside, complemented by a moisture-wicking lining which ensures that moisture neither from inside nor outside the boots remains.
- The soles are lightweight and incredibly flexible, allowing you to walk, bend and stand comfortably for long hours.
- The anti-fatigue technology prevents your joints from feeling sore by alleviating both pressure and shock.
- Constructed with a soft toe from the highest grade of full-grain leather available.
- The inside of the shoe is insulated, making them ideal for working in cold and wet environments.
- Durable and versatile, these Carhartt boots are moisture wicking, waterproof and slip resistant.
- The outer Storm Defender Membrane is breathable and prevents water from coming inside the boot.
- Lined with a moisture-wicking mesh fabric, comfort padding as well as orthotic insoles for ingenious arch support.
- A composite toe meets all safety standards and ensures that your feet will be protected from heavy objects.
- The outsoles will deflect shock and keep you from falling in most slippery environments, thanks to excellent traction.
- Stylish premium leather construction confers chemical resistance, ensuring that any solvents, acids or cleaning agents don’t damage the boots.
- YDS RUGGEDIM work boots are perfect for those who have a tight budget but need a pair of heavy-duty steel toe work boots.
- The inner lining of the boots channels moisture out while providing exceptional comfort with a cushioned footbed.
- The soles are heat, oil, slip and chemical resistant, allowing these to be worn in a variety of work professions.
- Leather construction and superb lacing allow for enhanced weather protection and water resistance.
- Shock absorbing soles keep your feet protected from the impact as well as being penetration resistant.
- The steel toe can withstand compression of up to 15000 Newtons.
- KEEN Utility is proud to present this stylish pair of steel toe work shoes which provide excellent stability and protection.
- A hydrophobic mesh lining allows for full breathability, keeping feet dry and comfortable on the job.
- Superior traction provides your feet with a firm footing even in wet weather.
- A contoured heel lock and anatomically molded footbed allow for fantastic arch support and pressure relief.
- Electric Hazard rated to protect you from shocking yourself while operating heavy equipment.
- Made from waterproof leather to keep moisture coming in from both inside and outside the boot.
- For those who rugged work boot, Timberland PRO has you covered with Boondock safety boots.
- Fortified with waterproof leather and abrasion resistant heel and toe bumpers, these boots will last a long time without giving out.
- The inside has a moisture wicking lining, complementing the outer waterproof layer and ensuring your feet remain 100% dry.
- Anti-fatigue technology supports your feet through thick and thin, absorbing shock, returning energy and cushioning the soles of your feet to perfection.
- Monster grip outsoles keep you stable and make sure you never lose your footing.
- This soft toe American Heritage boot from Thorogood will do you a world of good when on the job site.
- Built to last with premium full-grain leather and Goodyear Storm Welt construction, these will take a good beating before coming apart.
- A high flex dual-density outsole provides slip resistance and ensures that your feet are protected from any jarring force or high impacts.
- A lightweight fiberglass shank keeps the arches of your feet supported, accompanied by ultra comfort insoles with fantastic cushioning.
- You can remove the footbed and replace it with an orthotic insole if you are in need of specialized support.
- Proudly made in the USA.
The Pitboss from Timberland pro is a Genuine Leather work Boot with lightweight construction and moisture wicking capabilities to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Manufactured from flexible and moisture wicking leather with a dry lining to keep your feet sweat-free.
- A Cooling and a protective steel toe that is safe and comfortable.
- The durable outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant as well as offering high traction.
- A padded top collar and insole for comfort and support.
- Excellent arch support and suspension technology to prevent foot fatigue.
The Caterpillar Chassis is a robust and protective Work Boot that will keep your feet dry on the inside and outside.
- Lace-up design with 100% pure leather uppers and mesh inserts for breathability.
- A Waterproof membrane to protect you from the outside.
- A tough rubber outsole that is completely slip resistant.
- Electrical Hazard rated for safety and protection against electrical shock.
- Comfortable fit with a cushioned insole and moisture wicking lining.
This highly durable and advanced work boot features a Dry-Lex lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable on those tough and long days when you need it the most.
- Made from 100% pure Nubuck leather with a contoured heel lock for stability and support.
- There is a Dry-Lex footwear lining that keeps your feet dry and sweats free all day long.
- The durable outsole is oil and slip-resistant with a non-marking tread.
- Likewise features a protective steel toe.