Wolverine is a brand of work boots that has helped to build a future and legacy in work for over 130 years. Wolverine work boots are designed to be comfortable, stylish, functional and durable.
Index Table for Wolverine Boots Review
|1||Wolverine Men's SR Direct-Attach - Work Boot||Wolverine||96|
|2||Wolverine Men's Steel Toe Raider - Work Boot||Wolverine||94|
|3||Wolverine Men's Waterproof Insulated 8 Inch - Work Boot||Wolverine||94|
|4||Wolverine Men's Hudson W02194 - Work Boot||Wolverine||95|
|5||Wolverine Men's Harrison Lace-Up 6 inch - Work Boot||Wolverine||95|
The History Behind Wolverine Work Boots
G.A Krause founded a small company with a few employees in 1883 to fulfill his lifelong dream of owning a shoe company and tannery that excels in craftsmanship and consistent innovation.
By 1903 Krause was manufacturing 300 pairs of shoes per day, he became a true revolutionary later also sharing in his profit plans by selling shares in his company to his employees.
It was only in 1921 after much success that the company took the name Wolverine Shoe and Tanning Corporation, with its headquarters still in Rockford Michigan until this day.
Wolverine is known for their unique method of processing shell horsehide making it soft and pliable enough to create their 1000 mile shoe, which is said to be tough enough to give you 1000 years of wear. Today Wolverine has an entire collection of boots and shoes crafted with great attention to detail using the same construction methods used to manufacture their original boots.
Wolverine Technology and Features
- Wolverine Multishox – Individual compression pads that are placed across the outsole to absorb shock and return energy to every step that you take.
- Countour Welt – The lightweight rubber lug outsole is slip, abrasion and oil resistant.
- Wolverine Peak AG – New age materials and safety features that provide a great fit, flexibility, and lightweight to help you perform comfortably.
Wolverine Boot Safety Toe Types
Safety toes are all ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 rated, so these boots can be worn as part of a Safety Uniform that is according to regulation.
- Steel toe – for maximum protection against direct impact and compression
- Composite Toe – for protection against compression and impact
- EAA Safety Toe
Wolverine Work Boots Reviews
We have drafted a list of some of Wolverine’s top Safety Work Boots that are available today;1
- Direct-attach construction for durability and to seal out water.
- Dri-Lex lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Genuine full grain leather and pigskin uppers for durability and comfort.
- A removable double density footbed for cushioning and stability.
- Energy is returning via the Wolverine Durashock SR polyurethane outsole to help fight foot fatigue.
- A robust and lightweight polyurethane midsole for durability and to reduce strain on your feet and ankles.
- The fiberglass shank helps to stabilize your foot and reduces fatigue and strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated Steel safety toe.
- Full grain leather uppers.
- Breathable CK-mesh lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable even with prolonged wear.
- Flexible and athletic Contour Welt construction for natural movement and added comfort.
- A removable full-cushion Wolverine Multishox insole for comfort and support all day long.
- The midsole is constructed from lightweight PU material to reduce strain on your feet.
- Nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Available in dark brown, black and brown color designs.
- Waterproof Nubuck uppers with direct attach construction and a durable Gore-Tex membrane.
- A rugged 1000-denier Cordura nylon upper.
- The 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation will keep your feet warm in cold weather conditions.
- A Cambrelle lining to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- A tough and lightweight polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability.
- The Outsole is constructed from Vibram rubber for great traction on any surface.
- The lightweight nylon shank helps to fight fatigue and reduces stress on your feet.
- A steel safety toe that is ANSI 75 rated.
- Electrical hazards rated for added safety and protection.
- Tough and durable nubuck leather and mesh uppers.
- The PK mesh lining is breathable and lightweight.
- A Fulton lug, oil, water, chemical, and abrasion resistant cup outsole.
- The removable full cushion footbed will keep your feet comfortable and protected.
- A flexible nylon shank for added support and protection.
- A snug fit so sizes up about half a size.
- Available in a variety of colors and designs for your personal preferance.
- A Pere Marquette oil, chemical, water, heat and abrasion-resistant rubber and polyurethane outsole perfect for any floor surface.
- Breathable Air-mesh and PK mesh linings to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Rugged Cement sole construction for a durable, long lasting work boot for everyday use.
- Available in medium to extra wide sizes for a more roomy fit.
- A removable full cushion insole is enabling you to add your personal orthotics.
- A hard working work boot with a cushioned collar and tongue as well as outstep panels.
Wolverine was established in Rockford Michigan in 1883 as an iconic American brand which manufactures shoes that combine both superior materials and excellent, timeless craftsmanship, to create a work boot that can withstand the toughest use and environments and still provide you wit all day comfort. Wolverine is a leading industry that is committed to using the best technology to provide new innovative footwear that is consistent in quality and style.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table for Wolverine Boots Review
- The History Behind Wolverine Work Boots
- Wolverine Technology and Features
- Wolverine Boot Safety Toe Types
- Wolverine Work Boots Reviews