Dr. Martens is a clothing British company most famous for its unique footwear and work boots design
The boots are mostly recognized by the air-cushioned outsole or ‘Bouncing Soles’, the upper shape, and mostly by the welted construction and yellow stitching.
Index Table of the Best Doc Martens Work Boots
|1||Dr. Martens Men's Industrial Strength - Slip On Steel Toe Work Boots||Dr. Martens||97|
|2||Dr. Martens Men's Ironbridge - Orthopedic Air-Cushioned Work Boots||Dr. Martens||94|
|3||Dr. Martens Men's Industrial - Soft Toe Wellington Work Boot||Dr. Martens||95|
|4||Dr. Martens Women's 1460 8-Eye - Combat Boots||Dr. Martens||96|
Doctor Martens Work Boots Reviews
- An easy to wear slip on boot with a water-resistant full grain leather uppers to keep your dry and protected all day long.
- An air cushioned sole provides excellent shock absorbency and support, while the breathable mesh covered EVA insole keeps your feet comfortable.
- The durable and rugged Trans PV outsole is slip resistant on oil, petrol, and alkali keeping your stable on your feet.
- A padded ankle collar and ankle supports prevents ankle injuries and protects your ankles against any further damage.
- Constructed using durable stitch-welted construction methods for a sturdy and long lasting work boot.
- The standard wooden shank provides added protection and stability, along with the superior protection of the steel toe.
- Available in a variety of neutral colors.
Dr. Martens make and sell top notch quality working boots that are extremely durable with orthotic and foot relaxation functions. You can use these boots for various types of heavy duty jobs because of their anti-skidding capabilities, reliability, and waterproof properties. This is an indestructible boot with orthopedic comfort features and safety characteristics.
- Softer cushioning for more comfort and support.
- Manufactured from durable waterproof leather.
- Rubber sole to avoid slips and improve grip on slippery floors.
- ROLLBAR stabilizing technology.
- Good balance and support.
- Odor resistant.
- Seamless Phantom Line.
- The outsole reduces shock on the feet when walking.
- Weight is 468 gram making it quite lightweight.
- Anti-slipping technology.
Slip on these comfortable Wellington Work Boots from Dr. Martens for a heavy duty work environment where the protection of a steel toe is not required.
- Manufactured from full grain leather with a wax layer to repel moisture keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- The durable PVC air cushioned soles provide comfort and excellent shock absorption.
- The SAF outsole is slip and oil resistant for sure footing.
- A fully cushioned insole with vamp lining provides superior comfort and support.
- The uppers are manufactured from patent leather using Goodyear welt construction methods.
- The uppers and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together for extreme durability.
- The air cushioned sole is oil, fat, petrol and alkali resistant.
- Classic combat boot with chunky lug sole and branded heel pull tab.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table of the Best Doc Martens Work Boots
- Doctor Martens Work Boots Reviews